Where Can I Find My Favorite DC TV & Movies? Full List Here (WIP) 👇🏼

Have they said if JL/TAS is going to HBOMAX?

3 Likes

Entire of TAS episodes are already on HBO Max.

Yes, JL will coming to HBO Max but don’t know about when will be available to stream.

2 Likes

Y’all seriously have ALOT of nerve. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it. I cancelled my membership ASAP. I was in the middle of watching the animated justice league series and the next day it’s gone without any real warning (I.E a mass email notifying your paying subscribers of the HUGE change.) This is just pure bad business. The content I want to watch is on “iTunes/YouTube/Google Play/Vudu/Amazon Prime” absolutely absurd. This makes me wanna cancel my HBO Max subscription too. Let’s not reward bad behavior. This is the type of stuff that causes mistrust between your demographic and the brand. Y’all knew y’all were gonna do this way ahead of time apparently which gave you ample time to pull all of the video content from here to HBO Max. Yet there’s a huge portion of content not on HBO Max (yet). Y’all need to come up with happy medium in the mean time.

5 Likes

Hi SerJeeOh, we are very sorry to see you go. Despite our best efforts to notify members starting last fall, it can happen even in the digital age that outreach does not reach our loyal members. It is our goal to maintain trust through ongoing communication via newsletter, social, and community, and I sincerely apologize that we have lost yours.

If you find yourself back in our neck of the woods in the future, please feel free to reach out to our Help Center or the @moderators to update your e-mail notification preferences.

7 Likes

I really appreciate the response. I’m a loyal DC/Wonder Woman fan. But, y’all have to do better. One email in the fall isn’t enough. I go to the official DC socials and it’s not updated with any information on the change. I found out when I logged in and did research on twitter.

Can’t wait for the HBO Max expansion!

3 Likes

If you have already cancelled, I completely understand. If you haven’t, there have been a series of e-mails (some say too many :rofl: ) reminding people of DCUI, and a free voucher worth $10 or $25 to the DC Shop for subscribers who maintain their subscription.

Our e-mails have gone out regularly since the fall (roughly 1/week) but if the e-mail system isn’t working, then we have a real problem on our hands and we have failed you.

I see what you mean- the DC Universe socials were separated from the DC Comics socials with dedicated accounts. In the arena of good news, we will be combining those social pages to ensure a single source of truth in the future. Doesn’t do much now, as the damage is done; but thank you for your feedback to keep us honest and focused.

5 Likes

Once you opted in, you would have stopped receiving the e-mails :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Definitely a possibility- or Promotions. I’m constantly having to “train” my inbox.

3 Likes

The Superman serials are available to buy digitally on Amazon, but they are not on Amazon Prime.

5 Likes

I agree. There should be a vote started. Swamp Thing was one of the top viewed shows and the story was great. We need shows like this to show people to never give up and it also provides the notion that it doesn’t matter how you look. True love always finds a way. Now start that vote and watch it get close to 100% yes vote!! This could be the next GOT.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t go as far as next GOT

2 Likes

Batman: The Brave and the Bold isn’t showing up on HBO Max. Neither is Batman vs Dracula, although it used to be on there.

3 Likes

The Adventures of Superman is available to buy digitally on Amazon, but it is not included with Amazon Prime.

2 Likes

Hey @bwatkins - I do know that HBO Max rotates their content, you might want to reach out to their Customer Support for any questions regarding their video content.

2 Likes

It seems like none of the shows said to be on Amazon Prime are actually on Prime, they’re just available for purchase on Amazon.

4 Likes

I get that this might be a bit more work than it’s worth, but this would be ten times as useful if it specified where something could be streamed for free, streamed with a subscription, or bought digitally?

4 Likes

The challenge with that is how often the status changes, but I agree that would be really useful. I need to think on the best way to format that information, too… Maybe some kind of legend? Like:

:moneybag: = Costs
:sun_with_face: = Free?

6 Likes

This: JustWatch. Can search any video, not just DC and it works.

2 Likes

:exploding_head:
Will investigate further next week- Thanks for the hot tip! :fire:

5 Likes

Why was Gotham removed from the list?

3 Likes