WHERE ARE THEY ??

I know there’s a lot of content on here where are all the other DC animated movies where’s Swamp Thing movie where are the Tim Burton Batman movies I don’t know if it’s just me but seems like there’s a lot of stuff missing

Some movies get rotated in and out every couple of months. The Burton Batmans only left July 1st, and I wouldn’t be surprised to see them back sometime over the next few months (at which point something else will be rotated out).

To me it creates incentive to watch stuff I wouldn’t watch otherwise. We had a community watch-along (live chat) of Batman Returns!

2 Likes

Honestly, I don’t know that this service is worth it if you primarily want the video backlog. There is a ton of old DC media, and what we have here is fairly limited through it is rotated out as biff_pow said. The thing that makes this service worthwhile in my opinion is the comics which are amazing.

2 Likes

There’s not much that can be done about that. A lot of these movies are tied up in prior licensing agreements. They have to honor those agreements. I think a lot of people made an assumption that EVERYTHING would be on here, when that was never advertised.

We do get the movies, but like said in a response above, they’re rotated out. The best thing to do is to keep an eye on the Watchtower boards. The moderators always keep us appraised of what’s coming and going.

1 Like