When Will The Classic 1966 Batman TV Series Be Added To The App?

When Will The 1966 Classic Batman TV Series Be Added To The App?

That’s a good question. The cable stations that were airing it removed the show from their schedules a few weeks ago. I thought maybe it was because it was fixing to be added to this service. I’m sure it will be eventually, but I’m guessing there are rights issues that have to be worked out. I think the actual show (and the movie) is owned by Fox, not WB.

1 Like

Soon I hope. I’d love to see it during the holidays as I eat left overs and have a marathon

2 Likes

I hope it will be at some point but given how long it took for Batman '66 to finally get a DVD release let’s just say I’m not gonna be holding my breath. There were a lot of legal issues to resolve before it was allowed a DVD release and I expect there will be some again here.

1 Like

I’m not a fan of Batman 66, as I despise camp, but I recognize it’s place in pop culture and DC history, and I’m honestly surprised it wasn’t available at launch.

1 Like

Probably soon-ish due to the aforementioned action of various TV channels no longer showing it. I would hope sometime next year at the absolute latest for Batman’s 80th anniversary.

1 Like