when is young justice coming back

Lol just kidding. Saw that Idris Elba is replacing will smith as deadshot. What do you think about this? What other villains do you hope to see come back? What new characters do you want?

I think he’ll make a good deadshot, he was really good on the wire I think it was. I hope we get captain boomerang and killer crock again. It’d be cool to get king shark or killer frost as new characters.

3 Likes

I doubt we will have king Shark on here because he was suppose to be in the movie instead of Killer Croc. But they didn’t want a CGI character in the movie.

1 Like

But I want Bronze Tiger

1 Like

That’s interesting Wildcat I didn’t realize that’s why he was cut. I did see the concept art tho. I’m glad they used practical effects for kc tho. Hope he returns

1 Like

Lol love the name of your thread, you got me! I imagine Young Justice will be back around the same time DCU is available on consoles :yum:
But for real Im hyped about the great casting choice if it actually comes to fruition.

1 Like

Lol thanks I thought people would either love it or hate it. Glad you thought it was funny like me:)

2 Likes

June

I just want to know when the app for the Atari 2600 will be released. Soon I hope :wink:

3 Likes

LOL @ SouthPark
I was like, “…really?” hahah
New ppl asking this question, I understand.
But you?
Get outtttta here. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Lol @vroom just got a great deal on some 2600 games. Crystal castles, centipede, joust, journey escape and venture for 4 bucks:)

Seriously tho I need the 2600 app soon.

Lol @kitty I think the title of my thread has deterred some away!! I don’t blame them lol totally my fault:) it was worth making you laugh

2 Likes

Not soon enough

1 Like