When is Green Lantern season 2 going to air???

Im waiting to see season 2 Green Lantern, when will it be???

5 Likes

GL season 2? Are you talking about the animated series?

5 Likes

I haven’t heard that a second season for the animated show was in the works. Did you read that it was somewhere, or are you just saying that you’d like it to happen?

4 Likes

What’s on the app is all that exists of the show. They have all the episodes under the season one banner when there should be two. Unless they bring it back like Young Justice that’s unfortunately all there is.

2 Likes

Never???

1 Like

Yea im talking about the animated series. I havent saw anything about it just want to see season 2 & see what Razor going to do.

1 Like

As said before, all the seasons of the show are currently on the app. It aired on Cartoon Network and they are the ones who cancelled it years ago.

It was never said now nor ever that the DC app would continue the show, unfortunately.

3 Likes

Dang, that was a good animated series I watch the season 1 with my sons & we liked it & they keep asking me like Dad when is the next season coming on. Only thing i can tell them is Idk

1 Like

@superby1 so it was a season 2 but was on Cartoon Network???

1 Like

Young Justice made its comeback, and Teen Titans is likely to do the same. I refuse to give up on Green Lantern. It’s hard to ignore the outcry for it on this app.

BRING BACK GLTAS!

8 Likes

It had 1 season with a rushed ending probably because of early cancelation. They aired it in two chunks. I loved and miss it like many Saturday morning cartoons and a few weekday morning cartoons as well. Yes, I am old.

2 Likes

Hey, don’t be ashamed of that. The fact that adults are the ones asking for this show’s return tells me it would perform much better on DCU than Cartoon Network.

1 Like

Never, because there wasn’t one… and likely never will be.

People would be wise to stop trying to use Young Justice’s return as some sort of “benchmark” or “precedent” for cancelled series being resurrected because they’ll just be setting themselves up for disappointment.

2 Likes

never

1 Like

DigificWriter, please don’t think it’s coming from a sense of entitlement. But Young Justice DID come back thanks to popular demand. Do I think GLTAS should return just because Young Justice did? No. But the return of YJ tells us that DC/WB are listening to the fans, and for that I’m thankful. I’m also very thankful to the moderators, who pop in every now and then to tell us they’ve passed along our requests. I get that the chances are low, but as long as people are being respectful about it, I see no reason to tell people NOT to request a show’s return. If we did that to the fans who begged for Young Justice season 3, we wouldn’t have it today. I also wouldn’t be surprised at all if Teen Titans came back for season 6 for similar reasons. Nobody is losing sleep over this show’s cancellation, we’d just like to see it come back.

I wonder if a GLAS is possible at some point. It’s obvious given the more adult nature if HQ, they are testing the waters for the possibilities of mature/serious themed animation.