When can we have Dick Grayson back?

Trying to stay positive because this is what reading comics is always like, but literally all of my favorite DC characters have been having a rough time lately to the point where I’m only pulling doomsday clock and detective comics right now. Dick, The OG and NTTitans, and Jon Kent were my absolute favs and in the span of a few months they’ve been decimated. Really hoping for a rebirth take 2 after doomsday Clock.

2 Likes

It’s shameful what they’re doing to the Original Titans. Donna’s an alcoholic, Dick is now an amnesiatic Ric, Roy is dead, Wally MIGHT be dead and MIGHT be a murderer, and Gar…hell, he’s just forgotten. It’s almost like someone CoughDanDidioCough doesn’t like that generation.

Give us Dick Grayson, the REAL Nightwing back…and yeah, let’s have another Crisis if that’s what it takes to fix this.

1 Like

*Garth

Almost half a year without Dick. When will these learn to stop messing with something that’s not broken?

1 Like

I was just voting for nightwing in the meta mad house thing, and thinking how he is popular enough to make it to the final round of “batman’s vigilantes” and yet d.c. wont give us the character back. It’s too bad, because before this ric crap, he and batgirl were hooking up and I had hope for an “adventures of nightwing and batgirl” series.

1 Like