What's you're favorite DC alien race or ethnicity?

For me its vuldarians and tamaraneans. I love they’re physiology’s and abilities.

5 Likes

Whatever the heck Chaselon is.

1 Like

Green Martians for sure!

1 Like

My favorites have to be Martians and Thanagarians.

1 Like

Not exactly a race in specific, but I really like the new genesis vs apocalypse thing. Jack Kirby’s world building was fantastic and ahead of its time

2 Likes

Kryptonian.

Screw humanity!!

3 Likes

Starro’s species, definitely. Though there are a ton of cool, weird aliens in the Green Lantern Corps. I’ll also second that the New Gods are pretty cool, though to be more specific I always thought the bugs were interesting and deserved more development.

3 Likes

I’ll hop on the Martian train. The tension between white and green Martian’s is an interesting concept. Honestly, I don’t know much about them, but from what I know from Young Justice and a couple odd Martian Manhunter runs I’ve read, they seem pretty cool.

3 Likes

I third on the new gods. They’re a great change of pace, gotta give love to yuga khan

1 Like

5th Dimensional Imps

(Mister Mxyzptlk, Miss Gsptlsnz, Mister Genie, Quisp, Bat-Mite, and Gazook)

4 Likes

Kryptonians are a given for me, but I’m also fond of the Czarnians.

Well the one Czarnian since all of the others were blasted into powdered toast, man.

Tamaraneans are fun too. Except Blackfire.

2 Likes

I like the Faceless Hunters. So weird and orange.

3 Likes

Faceless hunters are so ugly lol

3 Likes

Kryptonians and Thanagareans

2 Likes

dirty look

1 Like

@ biffpow Whats they’re abilities again?

1 Like

They save a fortune on scented candles and lip balm

2 Likes

Back when I was a Legion fan when the continuity was just convoluted. I was a big fan of Chameleon Lad who was Durlan. Didn’t even bother me much when I found out that the universe’s wealthiest man, R.J. Brande, was also Durlan.

1 Like

Talokians and Karnans

Kryptonians > Daxamites > Amazonians > Atlanteans > Thanagarians

1 Like