What's your favorite villians?It can't be the 🃏

Lex luthor, sinestro, darkseid,

Whisper a’daire
Talia Al Ghul or Head
Poison Ivy
Roulette
Gentlemen Ghost to round out 5 off top of my head.

1 Like

I really like flashes rogues tbh I think they are awesome

1 Like

Johnny Sorrow.
He has just been in so many comics.

And basically any character that isn’t Extant.

1 Like

Lobocop

3 Likes

Who else but yours truly.

1 Like

Mine changes based on the time of day, but after last week’s Young Justice episode my money is on Granny Goodness. She is just so, so vile and easy to hate!

1 Like

Brainiac

Ra’s Al Ghul. Depending on your point of view, Ra’s is either either a great leader to be idolized and followed or an incredibly dangerous madman with no regard to human life. His overall goals are not evil but his methods are extreme and considered immoral by many. Also it does not matter how many times you kill him because his followers always get him to a Lazarus pit. He is not unstoppable but he is invincible. Almost everyone who faces him grows to respect him. Is is neither cruel nor crazy. And most importantly, how do you all pronounce his name? Do you say “Raysh” or “Rah’s”?

Ra’s Al Ghul. Depending on your point of view, Ra’s is either either a great leader to be idolized and followed or an incredibly dangerous madman with no regard to human life. His overall goals are not evil but his methods are extreme and considered immoral by many. Also it does not matter how many times you kill him because his followers always get him to a Lazarus pit. He is not unstoppable but he is invincible. Almost everyone who faces him grows to respect him. Is is neither cruel nor crazy. And most importantly, how do you all pronounce his name? Do you say “Raysh” or “Rah’s”?

1 Like

The Gas Gang

1 Like

Ethan116

Raysh even tho u will hear it both ways literally (& not even joking) they will pronounce it

both ways in the same sentence on toons, movies etc.

Harley. Quilt Man. The Condiment King.

Bane.

I like ME!!

1 Like

Polka Dot Man.

Almost entirely because he is the best character in the lego dc games.

Deathstroke has been becoming my favorite character in general, so yeah…him.

Darkseid and Dr. Doom-

Joker , Bane and Darkseid

A well written Two-Face story is hard to beat.

A well written Two-Face story is incredibly rare.