What's Your Favorite Trinity Series?

Now that the weekly Trinity series is here, I’m curious to see what everyone’s favorite tale of the best three tiered partner/friendship in pop culture is.

Do you enjoy Matt Wagner’s Trinity miniseries that brought Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman together against Ra’s Al Ghul or are you more into the longform adventures found in the weekly and ongoing Trinity titles?

Discuss!

2 Likes

I had my answer before I even clicked on the thread: Matt Wagner’s. Holds a special place in my heart.

Looking forward to making it all the way through the Kurt Busiek Trinity, though.

I hold the weekly Trinity series in a special place as it was alot of fun week after week from 2008 to 2009. It got me more and more interested in Kurt Busiek too. Of course, Astro City, his JLA run, the One Year Later Superman story (“Up, Up and Away”) and Aquaman: Sword of Atlantis all helped too =)

I’ve read Wagner’s mini but I remember nothing of it as it’s been years since I last read it.

Like @Super-Squirrel , I had my answer before I clicked on the thread: Matt Wagner’s Trinity. This story has a special place in my heart. Wagner was able to show a new view of the characters’ thoughts. I bought it in hardcover and have re-read it multiple times.

1 Like