What's Your Favorite Supporting Batman Character Series From Post-Crisis?

Batgirl v1. It’s a fun, well-written and drawn series that, in its infancy, fleshed out a then-new take on an established character/identity.

While Cassandra Cain may have been introduced during No Man’s Land, it’s her adventures in Batgirl that truly put her on the map.

For me, Batgirl was the best thing to come out of the post-NML era of the Batman line.

2 Likes

Stephanie Brown as Batgirl

3 Likes

Love your takes as always @HubCityQuestion. :+1: :smile:

1 Like

Chuck Dixon’s Nightwing and Birds of Prey

3 Likes

Chuck Dixon’s Robin, Nightwing and Birds of Prey were all stellar.

2 Likes

Nightwing!

2 Likes

Batgirl or catwoman.

2 Likes

Birds of Prey, though Batgirl is a close second.

2 Likes

Batgirl would definitely top the list.
I’d probably place Robin in second, then Nightwing.

2 Likes

I have Batgirl on the list to read still but I did enjoy the issues that were part of the various Batcrossovers in my current read for post NML Batman/Detective Comics/Gotham Knights

Gotham Central is my favorite but if that doesn’t count, then Catwoman (2002) followed by Nightwing.

2 Likes

Robin (Tim Drake edition)!

2 Likes

For Post Crisis to Now, I’d have to say Duke Thomas is one of my favorite supporting characters right now, I love how he was built up during the New 52 and then got his own spot in the Bat Family sometime around Rebirth. But if this is Post Crisis to Flashpoint I’d have to go with Cassandra Cain.

1 Like

The Dixon/McDaneils run of Nightwing.

1 Like

I’ve enjoyed the Batgirl Rebirth run

1 Like

I want to say Nightwing, but if I have to go with an honest favorite, I think the writing on Tim Drake’s Robin series was a little better.

Birds of Prey and Cass Cain’s Batgirl are also amazing, and I’ll always love Stephanie Brown’s Batgirl series.

1 Like