What's Your Favorite Scene in a Live Action or Animated Film?

I think when Batman saved Martha Kent in BvS was epic. It was the first time that a live action Batman showed the true rarely matched fighting skills of the Caped Crusader as if he was ripped out of a comic book. I think Ben Affleck played the best or 2nd best Batman. That scene had me going and as a true Batman fan and a lover of the New 52 and even Frank Miller’s adaptation of Batman, what was displayed on the big screen will be a challenge to out perform.

3 Likes

When Bruce starts getting dressed as Batman, takes the cowl from Alfred, looks deeply at it for a moment before sharply turning and facing Alfred…and Alfred’s reaction…and that glorious chorus in the background…oh my goodness, that’s one of my top scenes of any movie, period. :fist:

2 Likes

I take back what I said earlier: the karaoke scene with Larry in Doom Patrol episode 8 is the best scene ever for me.

3 Likes

When robin punches batman in the face throws his cape and says he is done. And also in batman begins when he gets the joker card at the end

2 Likes

just off the top of my head:

the Joker interrogation from The Dark Knight

Negative Man cooking up a storm in Titans

the Flight scene from Man Of Steel

Harley Quinn’s elevator fight from Suicide Squad

No Man’s Land from Wonder Woman

I Never Said Thank You from Batman Begins

Batman vs Bane 1 from Dark Knight Rises

Superman’s Self Sacrifice from BvS

Warehouse Fight from BvS

Is She With You ? from BvS

a few things from Shazam I can’t rly disclose without spoilers

that whole epic battle sequence from Aquaman

2 Likes

also The Trench Attack from Aquaman, love all the black and red contrast

1 Like

All-time favorite scene–live action or animated–is Superman rescuing Lois from the crashed helicopter. People were literally standing on their feet jumping and screaming at the Crossbay Theater in Ozone Park, Queens back in '78. For all time, it will be movie magic.

3 Likes

My all time favorite episode was from Season 7 of Smallville, episode titled Descent. But my favorite scene was when Clark confronts Lex about Lionels murder. I always use this clip as a sample for those who have never seen Smallville. Lex sums up 6 seasons in a single sentence xD.

But if you really analyze this scene & similar ones before it… No matter where Clark and Lex were in their relationship```
there always has been this piece of both them that, I believe, hangs onto what they had. U CAN SMELL IT IN THE AIR! :nose::nose:. It wasn’t until this scene right here, that made the mark in Lexs life and Clarks life for the path they were heading towards.

IMO… Clark could have never made it to his full potential unless he had officially LET GO of Lex. I believe Lex had let go earlier on though.

https://youtu.be/ol_wqIv2cnc

2 Likes

“It’s not who you are but what you do that defines you” from dark knight begins

The ending speech from Dark Knight

When Robin became Nightwing in the animated series.

1 Like

Love the smallville answer. I just watched it over again this past year.

1 Like