What's Your Favorite Scene in a Live Action or Animated Film?

Mine is mask of the phantasm, when bruce first puts on the cowl and scares alfred. Gives me chills everytime. The music and the scene together are amazing. I still have a lot more scenes i love though.

5 Likes

Mine is also in Mask of the Phantasm. But it’s the scene where he pleads at his parents’ grave to be released from his oath.

3 Likes

Um… almost tied between black Superman watching the Flash in Justice League live action and Shazam “YESSS moment” Spoiler. If you’ve seen it, you know. Felt so good!

3 Likes

"Tell me,

Do you bleed?

You will…"

Most Batman thing in a DC film to date :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Dam that’s tough there are so many…
Btas
I can go with robin punching Batman scene or jokers eulogy.
Tdk
Bank robbery scene
Magic trick scene
Interrogation scene
Tdkr
Opening scene
Bane breaks Batman’s back
BB
Terry tells Barbra Bruce has done so much for the city it’s time that they return the favor
TT Judas
Deathstroke takes out the titans

1 Like

“Say Jim, that’s a bad out-FIT!”

4 Likes

A man’s got to know his limitations one of the best line spoken in the movie

Who spoke those words Harry Callahan better knows a Dirty Harry

1 Like

@animalperson “batman has no limits”

3 Likes

“Excuse me, General. Would you care to step outside?!”

Superman II

2 Likes

I shed a tear at the end of flashpoint paradox with bruce and barry. “You’re one hell of a messenger”.

6 Likes

@Supesbaby Yup that’s guaranteed chills every time.

2 Likes

The part in Death of Superman when Flash and Green Lantern are making fun of the fact that Batman had a parent-teacher conference.

4 Likes

My favorite is when Ryan Reynolds recites the oath! I couldn’t have been more excited in a comic book movie than before!!!

2 Likes

Either the no mans land scene from WW or when Rorschach says the line about I’m not locked in here with you you’re all locked in here with me!

5 Likes

I don’t want to be basic and just say ‘no man’s land’ (but let’s be real, it is) so I’ll go with Wonder Woman and Barda fighting the Furies in Superman/Batman Apocalypse

5 Likes

JL TAS ,Great Brain Robbery; when Lex is in Flash’s body and he looks in the mirror to reveal his secret identity. Then he says,” I have no idea who this is”.

1 Like

As someone who unironically LOVES BvS (and watched it 5 times in theaters) every MOMENT of Gal Gatod on screen made me giddy. However when she saves Batman from Doomsday with her Bracelets… Theater exploded into applause EVERY time. A truly hype moment that no one can ruin for me.

5 Likes

Under the Red Hood - crowbar at the start. I love it so much.

4 Likes

So many, but one of my all time favorites, just because I felt we finally had the relationship right on screen was at the end of Batman Begins;

Gordon: I never got a chance to say thank you.

Batman: and you’ll never have to.

That was really an amazing moment for me.

No man’s land trench obviously.

The end to the 89 Batman leading to him staring at the signal, still, to this very day, sends chills throughout my body and gets me emotional. Probably the most epic and heroic scene in a DC movie.

4 Likes

Great answers by everyone. But the one scene that legit makes me tear up is in MOS, when clarks dad dies and keeps clark from saving him, to hide his powers. Man that one is tough.

4 Likes