⛄️What's Your Favorite Holiday Moments in DC Comics, TV, Movies?⛄️

We here at DC Universe have been exploring holidays found throughout DC with our 12 Days of DC article series and more, but we know there’s tons of sightings of celebrations, Santa, and holiday shenanigans found throughout the pages and screen of DC’s 80+ years of history!

What are some of your favorite holiday moments across DC? Share the gift of DC celebrations in the comments below!

4 Likes

There’s a brave and the bold episode with red tornado that hits the feels pretty hard. Also there’s a justice league action episode with Solomon grundy joining the justice league christmas party thats great. Also any Joker christmas episodes on btas is classic.

5 Likes

Al lot of great moments. One was from Batman rebirth annual #1 with Batman and Harley in the batmobile. A funn and sweet story. The silent knight story was great too. Just some holiday peace in Gotham.
Constantine and Sups hanging out in the 2017 holiday special was fun. Such opposite you rarely see together. Feel they would be fun in more.
Swamp things winter special was great. Sad but nice.
Of course the Batman TAS eps were awesome. And young Justice had a nice one (think young Justice had one may be mistaken). There’s a lot more but that’s a few.
Happy Holidays.

5 Likes

Green Lantern: Larfleeze Christmas Special

4 Likes

I definitely plan to read this one tonight! :smiley: It’s going to be a wonderful way to spend the holiday, I think.

2 Likes

Happy Holidays, @DC_Community! Excellent topic! One of my favorite stories is Batman: The Long Halloween. It covers all of the major holidays and is such a treat to read! Here is the front cover and a page from Joker’s Christmas chapter.

3 Likes

I have one that I pull out of my collection every year to read because it has a story that still brings a tear to my eye. Batman Adventures Holiday Special the story White Christmas written by Paul Dini with art by Glen Murakami. Mister Freeze escapes imprisonment and causes a blizzard to strike the city. Batman tracks him down to the cemetery and after a brief struggle, he decides to just ask Freeze why he did it. I’ll include those pages here because I could never sum it up in words.

3 Likes

I love BTAS and that book looks incredible! I’ll definitely have to check that one out! Thank you for sharing, @Expedite-DrMidNite!

1 Like

This comic never fails to make me cry. :cry:

1 Like