What's Your Favorite DC Video Game?

What is your favorite DC Video Game and why?

I’d say mine growing up was Justice League: Hero’s but as I got older Arkham City, Origins, Knight, and Injustice1 & 2. By the way the phone Injustice (not the second one) is possibly the best phone game I’ve played!

Wish they will make a DC vs Marvel game​:mount_fuji::zombie:‍♂

2 Likes

I would say my top 5 from greatest to least is:

Batman Arkham City
Batman Arkham Knight
Batman Arkham Origins
Injustice 2
DC universe online

1 Like

Injustice series
Batman Arkham series
DC Universe online

1 Like

Top 3 Franchises for Me:

1. Injustice
  2. Arkham
  3. Batman Telltale Series

Honorary Mention goes to Batman Vengeance for PS2. I played that game like crazy growing up lol

1 Like

Only one I’ve ever played is Injustice. That’s actually what lead me to falling in love with the comics. Life is different now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Injustice games

2 Likes

Injustice
The cut scenes tell a great story

1 Like

Arkham Asylum. Its the game that led to become a fan of DC comics.

2 Likes

Arkham games

1 Like

Konami’s Batman Returns and The Adventures of Batman and Robin for Super Nintendo, Superman the Arcade from Taito and Batman: Arkham Knight. i loved how Konami handled the DC license, i wish Konami wouldve worked harder and improved the initial concept of their arcade cel-shaded fighting game, Martial Champion and get out of the shadow of Street Fighter and did a crossover of a Justice League vs Martial Champion fighting game. other fighting games made a comeback like Killer Instinct, and Konami is one of my favorite game developers. it would’ve been Great if Konami did a Metal Gear game w/Batman in it, playable. imagine Solid Snake and Raiden teaming w/Batman and Nightwing, and The Joker, Ra’s Al Ghul and Deathstroke working with Liquid Snake, Revolver Ocelot and Zero (Cypher). that would’ve made for something so Great, it would inspire its own comic-book or Anime.

1 Like

Rocksteady did such a Great job w/the Batman: Arkham series, can they be able to tackle the task of doing a Great Superman game?

1 Like

I have played through Arkham knight 2 or 3 times and enjoy it everytime! I’m very excited for the superman game Rocksteady is working on!

1 Like

Arkham Asylum, and Arkham City! Both are amazing!

1 Like

DC Universe Online. Huge amount of DC content, from Apokolips to Zamaron and every place in between.

3 Likes

Injustice2

1 Like

The Injustice series

2 Likes

Arkham City, no contest. I also enjoy Green Lantern rise of the Manhunters and Superman Returns

1 Like

DC Universe Online

1 Like