What's Your Favorite DC CW Show?

• Arrow
  • Batwoman
  • Dc’s Legends Of Tomorrow
  • The Flash
  • Supergirl

0 voters

I dunno about you, but I really like Arrow.
Sorry, forgot Black Lightning.

5 Likes

S1 of the Flash is my absolute favorite! I didn’t watch any full seasons of the CW shows this year though.

3 Likes

I couldn’t get into Arrow or Flash and then Supergirl came along. I still can’t get into Arrow but Legends is a close second.

4 Likes

I enjoy all of them, but Black Lightning (not in the poll) is the only Arrowverse show that feels like it has a real direction. Until this last season (of course), Arrow seemed to value plot twists (sometimes artificial, like their “somebody important dies” flash-forward) over just telling a story. Flash is only just breaking out of the “everybody promises to not keep secrets, but somebody is keeping a secret, so Barry needs to learn to run faster to defeat the bad guy” formula they established in the first season. Supergirl starts every season with potential, then abruptly changes direction around the holidays. Legends of Tomorrow sometimes feels we’re just watching the writers room kick around ideas on how to deal with an actor being too expensive. And Batwoman has a lot of potential, but yanking out the character who’s the social center of the cast means that this second season might look more like unrelated vignettes than a TV series.

Again, none of the shows are bad, by any means, and I look forward to watching all of them. Black Lightning just nudges out ahead of the rest by consistently telling a solid ongoing story, even when I disagree with where the story is going, like fighting to secure the freedom of kids to be…imprisoned and used as experiments, I think was how this past season ended things? Off-putting, but undeniably a choice.

5 Likes

Sorry, I forgot. I knew I was missing something.

2 Likes

I like all the DC TV shows and i understand the Black Lightning one. I feel like The flash has too many people on Team Flash and so we cant see character growth from some characters.

3 Likes

Seasons 1 and 2 of the Flash are my absolute favorites, but over all, I have to give it to Legends of Tomorrow. I haven’t finished the last season because I can’t say goodbye to Ray just yet :cry:

4 Likes

Smallville

4 Likes

Honestly i really love Arrow and The Flash. I never caught myself wanting to go on my phone for time to go by like Batwoman, Supergirl, and Black Lightning. I still love all shows and I absolutely love the last season of Black Lightning. Batwoman I loved the story of Alice and Kate. Arrow and Flash are overall my favorite DC CW shows.

3 Likes

Legends then flash

3 Likes

Sad to see Black Lighting wasn’t in the options because that my current favorite CW DC show.

5 Likes

I like BL but at times I feel it tries Too Hard to Appeal to its Demo same For Supergirl and Batwoman so Far. I’ve no issue with it I just think at times it takes away from stories and arcs. Being said ALL the Demo’s are def. deserving of the very Best Representation of their Respective Heroes! I still watch and love most all of em vast wealth of “something for everyone” right now I think! It’s a good time to be a Fan!

3 Likes

Is it too soon to say Stargirl

4 Likes

I didn’t add Stargirl because it’s not even over for the first season, I wanted to wait on that question.

1 Like

I really enjoyed the early seasons of Arrow when he was still discovering himself as a hero. That being said I enjoy all the shows and really enjoyed the crossovers!

3 Likes
  1. Legends of tomorrow
  2. ( Now ) STARGIRL
    They both are just fun as heck. :grin:
5 Likes

I haven’t watched any in a while, but Legends had its hooks in me the longest.

4 Likes

Bat woman was a fresh take with good writing, shame the lead left.

4 Likes

I’ve been really into Legends of Tomorrow. They crack me up, I love the characters, love the storyline, and just enjoy every episode. It’s the one show my family doesnt miss each time it’s on.

7 Likes

U forgot stargirl

1 Like