What's Your Favorite Comic Quote

I’ve been bamboozled!

Jason Todd in Under the Red Hood.

2 Likes

Honestly though. Alfred has the best dialogue. I cannot disagree with your statement

3 Likes

Not my favorite but I thought it should be included.

4 Likes

34%20AM

9 Likes

I’m not a comic reader but my favorite quote of all time was in batman and Harley Quinn movie the hole seen when Harley was passing gas in the batmobile I die of laughter everytime I see it

I don’t have a picture of this one, but I think it was from Flash Rebirth when Barry was trying to do something and Clark was trying to stop him. Clark says that he has out run Barry before and Barry says, “Those were for charity, Clark” and zooms off and away from Clark and he can’t catch up.

9 Likes

Mine would have to be in the injustice comic after Tim’s death batman says to zodd “ kryptonite gas I was never willing to use it on Clark but you killed one of my boys so now I’m gonna f*ck you up”

5 Likes

6 Likes

This moment is enough to shut down any argument that Superman might be as fast or even faster than The Flash. Easily one of Geoff Johns’ best moments

7 Likes

In my 48 years of reading comics, this is one of my all time favorites!!!

2 Likes

LOVE this quote!!!

1 Like

My favorite below:

4 Likes

I may end up borrowing that one for Funny DC reaction images

1 Like

It’s not DC, but boy is it funny.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

This isn’t technically comics, but it still stands as a great quote:

“Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it’s a simple adventure story. Others can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe.”

8 Likes

Following on that note is the single greatest put down I have ever heard in my entire life…
“Do you know why the number 200 is so vitally descriptive to both you and I?..It’s your weight and my I.Q.!”

3 Likes

Words to live by:

“I can be… mediocre. For a lifetime. Or perfect. For a year.”
-Batgirl #9

4 Likes

I’ve got a LOT but my absolute favorite, without being too short like Me Am Happy (in context broke my heart) or when Alfred answered Am I Alright? after Batman’s death (absolutely destroyed me):

5 Likes

“Here goes everything. No excuses, no turning back. Fear is for Losers. You just swallow it down.”
-Carrie Kelly DK2
This one reminded me a lot of the " I must not fear, Fear is the mindkiller " quote from dune which I still recall often when I am getting nervous about something. Being a musician/performer, I almost consider it a ritual that I use left and right. These empowering quotes both remind me of what it feels like to put everything on the line for that moment. be it a hero or a performer, live without regret and always give it your all.

4 Likes

5 Likes