What's your Fav Part From A DC Superhero Movie?

Mine is in batman 89 have you danced with the devil under a pale moon light

No man’s land- Wonder Woman

4 Likes

Nothing beats Superman’s first flight in Man of Steel :grinning:

2 Likes

Interrogation scene- Dark Knight

1 Like

Seriously: Superman: The Movie; when Clark runs across the street and yanks his shirt open to Williams’ music. It gives me goosebumps on occassion.

Jokingly: when the last scene in Catwoman ends. Hurray, the stupidity is over!

4 Likes

The origin of dr Manhattan in watchmen and the fight between ozmandius and rorschach

1 Like

The wrecking the museum scene in Batman '89 has been my favorite since childhood, lol.

3 Likes

Bank Robbery scene from the The Dark Knight. I was amazed when I saw that scene in theaters with my parents.

2 Likes

for me superman the movie: when clark kent first saves lois lane and saves the helicopter from falling some amazing stuff

3 Likes

Top Favorite Scenes:

Superman:
The scene where Superman saves Lois, but also after as he flies around stopping crime & helping others on his first night out. Plus the end scene as he is dropping off Lex in Prison & then flying off.

Superman II:
Love both diner scenes & the scenes with Lex & Otis. Also the end scene in the Fortress of Solitude where Superman tricks Luthor into making the 3 Kryptonians think the chamber would turn them human, only to be the complete opposite. Plus that kneel down and then taking Zod’s hand & crushing it as he lifts him was awesome! lol

Batman 1989:
Love the Museum scene & Car chase after, but the scenes with Joker in the Parade & the Batwing are great too!

Batman Returns:
The opening credits scenes. Any scene with Batman fighting. Also when Batman, Penguin, & Catwoman meet for the first time was great!

Batman Forever:
The first 15 minutes with just Two Face at the Bank & the helicopter. Plus The car chase scene & Two-Face & Riddler meeting for the first time. Also the Riddler destroying the Batcave part was epic!

Batman & Robin:
The first 15 minutes with just Mr Freeze in the Museum. Freeze & Ivy meeting at the Rainforest party for the 1st time. And the Freezing of Gotham City was preety “COOL!”

4 Likes

I have a lot lol

2 Likes