What's Your Dream DC/Marvel Duo Team Up?

Hey everyone! Glad to be back in the new community! In honor of our updated community i decided to start some new topics. Today’s topic is you’re dream team duo! Which two characters from Dc and Marvel would you love to see mix it up? Lets hear you’re top three! Be creative!

My top 3
Vixen and Black Panther
Taskmaster and Deathstroke
Lobo and Deadpool

4 Likes

I would love to see Ra’s Al Gul play a game of Chess against Doctor Doom then enjoy a nice port and do some villain laughter muhaha ha. :grin:

3 Likes

@erick4508 i can totally see that. They’re in a nanda parbat sanctuary playing chess with a fire in the background and its snowing outside. Very creative!

2 Likes

Black Canary and Daredevil, they are both skilled street fighters and are used to dealing with back alley criminals and mobsters.

4 Likes

Deadpool and Batman! A dark and broody man meeting a quippy, irreverent mutant would be great! Deadpool poking fun at Batman naming everything “Bat-something” and Batman not being amused at any of Deadpools humor would be gold! Plus you could play up the dynamic between Batman’s “no kill” code and Deadpools anti-hero ways. Batman trying to convince Deadpool that killing is not the answer but then realizing Deadpool cannot change and Batman has to try and take out Deadpool!

3 Likes

@nathenleeturner.16315 man thats a good one! I was thinking about matching someone with daredevil but couldn’t think of anyone besides dr midnite. Canary seems perfect, nice choice.

4 Likes

@Dead-Velocity9 haha that would be the funniest team up ever, i can just see bats squinting and quitly growling as deadpool cracks jokes. Bats wouldn’t last an hour, its like bats working with booster or plas lol the best.

4 Likes

@LEXC0RP haha Bats working with Booster is a good comparison! On a side note, I really like your Taskmaster and Deathstroke team up! That would make for one brutally fun comic!

4 Likes

I wanna see Thor (Odinson) arm-wrestling Wonder Woman. He’d lose though.

4 Likes

@WondyFan hmmmm not sure if he’d lose, odinson is pretty powerful, even for diana. He’d lose against supes for sure. But it would still be pretty interesting, nice match up!

3 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

This one is definitely hard, but I’d love to see Deathstroke and Deadpool. Both are amazingly deadly and I think Deadpool’s lunacy would go great with Deathstroke’s strategic mind.

3 Likes

Bruh it’s just going to be deathstroke going on a mission and deadpool following, being constantly sliced in half every time he starts to talk

2 Likes

probably, but i mean, why not?

2 Likes

I thought one too and than i thought deadpool and lobo would be more fun!

2 Likes

Mine would be Batman and Spider-Man teaming up against the Joker and the Green Goblin

3 Likes

@petekok66.21181 Have you read the original crossover where they team-up to fight the Joker and Carnage?

1 Like

I’d like to see Deadpool & Deadpool. I mean Deathstroke & Deadpool.

3 Likes

Batman and Spider-Man
vs
Talia al Ghul and Skip Westcott

1 Like

Thing vs Metamorpho

Jane Foster Valkyrie vs Hawkgirl

Jean Gray vs Miss Martian

Others

Raven vs Wanda

Iron Man vs Mr Terrific

Thor vs Etrigan