What's up with only one genuine Batgirl live action?

Come on, Anne Hathaway barely counts.

1 Like

Well, WB can’t seem to decide what to do with Batgirl at this point. There was a movie in the works at one point with Joss Whedon attached, then Justice League happened and suddenly they wanted little to do with him, or his Wonder Woman script leaked and then they wanted little to do with him- can’t keep up anymore. Then there was talk of a live action show in the works, and there’s been no word on that since. Such a key character in Batman mythos and yet the studio seems clueless on how to handle her outside of comics.

1 Like

If Anne Hathaway barely counts then Halle Berry shouldn’t count at all. Whether or not the name “Catwoman” is said is hardly the most important qualifier

1 Like

I’m all for Halle Berry not counting. That’s one movie that should be wiped from history.

2 Likes

I think they decided to to do Batwoman instead. 2 reasons, they don’t need a Batman and Batwoman would/does bring in more of the LBGTQ demographic, which fits well in the CWVERSE business model.

1 Like

Batgirl on Batman

1 Like

I’d sooner say in terms of other media that the Batgirl in B:TAS is better, but I wouldn’t fault anyone for going with Craig’s.

2 Likes

I’ll allow it! Tara Strong is very good!

1 Like