What's Under The Sheet at DC Daily?? 👀

DC Daily has something under this sheet, and we want to know what it is!! What do you think it could possibly be? Let us know in the comments below! If you’re right, you can lord it over us for the remainder of time!

orntz4.jpg

6 Likes

The Anti-life Equation in a big sturdy case?

4 Likes

Nightwing’s Costume from Titans. (Or to go along with the film theme it’s probably Aquaman’s costume)

2 Likes

I’m going with either Orm or Mera’s outfit from the Aquaman movie.

Alternatively, Henry Cavill’s mustache.

1 Like

I know! It’s the legal notice from Paramount that said Henry Cavill couldn’t shave off his mustache for JL reshoots. Silly Paramount, mustaches are easy to grow back (nevermind the prosthetic flavors too).

3 Likes

It looks like a classic arcade machine maybe there’s a Aquaman arcade game coming out

3 Likes

That’s a big legal notice!

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, if it’s a classic arcade game I will never work again

2 Likes

Hiya @EsotericCthulhu, long time no see :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hahaha, good guess @Vroom!

2 Likes

Well, it’s in a case and such :wink:

2 Likes

@nymdel.28708, that’s a sound guess!

1 Like

If it’s a costume, it looks on the small side. Hmm…a display case full of goodies for a New Year’s contest?

4 Likes

waves =)

OH! Maybe it’s the Snyder Cut.

3 Likes

:grimacing::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Looks like a coffin to me.

2 Likes

Penguin’s suit from Batman Returns when he ran for mayor. :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:

2 Likes

Golden DC Comics statue

1 Like

@Lincolnfan78, have you ever noticed that they have actual penguins from Batman Returns next to the couch?

3 Likes

Is the covered item behind the couch in the 12/19 DC Daily the same as the one in this photo? In that episode, the cloth is draped to where it looks like a bodily form is underneath it, with a white portion sticking out at the top. That’s not noticeable in the photo in this thread.

2 Likes