What's the Last DC Comic(s) You Read?

Justice League of America #91
New Teen Titans #25

2 Likes

New 52 Larfleeze 1&2. Liked them better than I thought I would. (The back-up feature in Threshold kinda annoyed me.

2 Likes

Joker # 1, re-reading JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA: THE NAIL #2, and I am in the middle Earth-One Wonder Woman vol 3.

PS: Opps forgot DC black label Harley Quinn and the Birds of Prey number 4. It will make you feel bad for the Penguin.

3 Likes

The new digital super sons. Thank you, thank you DC for placing this project in the hands of artists that can draw kids. This is becoming a great bromance/relationship…Damian and Jonathan. The one liners are hilarious.

3 Likes

Green Arrow #97. I’m reading Ollie’s final arc of the 80s/90s series.

4 Likes

Finally read the Nubia Corrination Special. A solid read. A neat look at the past, present, and future of the character.

And I can’t wait for the Nubia: Queen of The Amazons mini-series!

3 Likes

Due to our dear friend @biff_pow recommendation been working through all the secret sixes. Up to the new 52 run, been really enjoying it.

4 Likes

3 Likes

woo

3 Likes

i think my last comic was Teen Titans Academy #5, but i’m not super into it so i just cheated and Googled who the new Red X is

smart

*i’ve already forgotten

one of the 10,000 series i started and forgot to finish! i definitely read that issue, though! i feel like i liked it?

3 Likes

It’s just not a great book. Maybe it coulda been, if it was its own thing, instead of trying to force the Titans into Generation X.

2 Likes

Last three DC books I read.

2 Likes

i like Stitch, but all the rest of the new characters just kind of roll off my brain like water off a duck. when i read a book with “Titans” in the title, i want to read about the dang Titans!

2 Likes

i haven’t seen that Kamandi book! i’m gonna check it out later

1 Like

Me too. The last teen Titans book ended with a bunch of actual Titans offering to train Crush, Red Arrow, and the others. That’s a horrible tease to throw at us, and then toss a dozen new characters at us.

Early in Academy. We’re told that Bunker has joined those younger Titans as the leader of the “active team.” And we never really see what’s going on with them.

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes