What's the best way to display your comics?

I first started collecting comics a few years ago and there’s a few covers I want to start displaying in frames on my wall. What frames/methods of display are popular among you guys that you can recommend?

3 Likes

I don’t have any single issues of comics; I sold them off years ago, but I know that there are specifically designed-for-comics frames that you can buy on Amazon, if you’re not afraid to drop a little cash.

2 Likes

Michael’s and Hobby Lobby sell a variety of frames that can fit comics. Just measure your book and find something that will fit them.

3 Likes

You can buy comic top loaders, slap some of the Velcro strips on the back of them. Relatively inexpensive way to display comics. I personally use top loafers and easels to put in my display case as I save my limited wall space for art prints

3 Likes

Top loaders* not loafers lol

3 Likes

please ignore my duplicate comments, it happens when i post on my phone

1 Like

Took care of those duplicates for you, @BatmmmMango! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I use certificate of achievement frames from dollar tree and black poster board it’s a touch tight but it doesn’t hurt the books
Not that I am gonna sell them anyway

3 Likes

I use the Comic Book Frame you can buy from Books-A-Million. You can get 6 for $25 bucks online which isn’t too bad. I did the Dollar Tree thing until I found these, a little more expensive but I think looks better on the wall.

2 Likes

:superhero: Thanks for this post & thanks to all the fans that posted an answer! This helps a lot​:superhero:

1 Like

I like the ComicSkin do it yourself slabs. It looks a little like CGC slabs, but isn’t a permanent seal.

My wife got me a cool frame for father’s day at Sci Fi Valley con

1 Like