What's New Week Of 9/3: TITANS Season 2 Premiere and More!

Be sure to check out the whole enchilada in our News section, or by following the link below:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/whats-new-93-titans-season-2-premiere-and-more/

Just when summer is starting to cool off, DC Universe is heating up with another BAMF season of Titans! Be sure to tune in to our renowned Watch-Along right here in the Community this Friday at 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST!

And to get a quick peek at what comics are hitting the service, look no further:

Batman Family (1975-1978) - #18
Deadman: Dead Again - #4
Detective Comics (1937-2011) - #323
Doom Patrol (2004-2006) - #14
House of Mystery (1951-1983) - #177
House of Secrets (1956-1978) - #108
Superman’s Girlfriend, Lois Lane (1958-1974) - #13
World Without End - #4
Legion of Super-Heroes (1984) Annual - #4
Bruce Wayne: The Road Home: Commissioner Gordon - #1
Batgirl (2016-) - #26
Batgirl Annual (2016-) - #2
Catwoman/Tweety and Sylvester (2018-) - #1
Death of Superman, Part 1 (2018-) - #5
Harley Quinn/Gossamer (2018-) - #1
Lex Luthor/Porky Pig (2018-) - #1
Nightwing Annual (2018-) - #1
Red Hood and the Outlaws Annual (2017-) - #2
The Joker/Daffy Duck (2018-) - #1
The Silencer Annual (2018-) - #1

If Titans isn’t your jam, what’s sweetening your sammie this week? Is it the crossover of Joker & Daffy Duck? The additional of a few more issues of Houses? Or are you watching the polls to see which animated Batman movie will reign supreme? Let us know in the comments below!

9 Likes

I know it updates the comics, but is they’d an exact time? It’s 7AM EST and by now it’s happened. So I’m just curious if it’s just me that doesn’t see it or if my the holiday weekend affected it?

1 Like

DC Enchilada…Homer drool.

@aleaxtheone Yesterday’s holiday may offset the availability of this week’s comics. It’s happened before.

1 Like

I figured. thanks!

1 Like

The Catwoman/Tweety and Sylvester crossover is one of my favorite comics so I just have to recommend it here. It’s so hilarious that they kept their accents. I told Gail Simone on twitter how much fun I had reading it and she said writing their accents was a pain with spellcheck, but it was worth it. :joy: (also, Klarion’s in it, woohoo!)

I also enjoyed the Daffy Duck & Joker crossover, just a classic fun caper with two silly dudes.

1 Like

@ijest Usually Gail Simone isn’t one of my preferred writers but this book was just perfect, especially that Tom King jab

1 Like

A solid batch of newbs. inhales sharply Ah, I love the smell of newly digitized comics in the early afternoon! Smells like pine.

Is there a reason Human Defense Corps #'s 5 and 6 haven’t come to DCU yet? They debuted at Comixology a while back, and issues 1-4 are here. Did they get lost in a shuffle of some kind and will eventually be here?

2 Likes