What's New on DCUI: July 2021

I shall use the @Nathan.Payson order!

I have not read the Joker War so I’ll have to skip step #1 and be a bit in the dark when it comes to the Dark Knight Family. Not sure I have the time to start and finish this task in the next 19 days before Future State begins.

I read Death Metal as it came out (couldn’t help myself - I own it all in hardcopy!) but will go back and re-read #7 before July 13th to refresh my memory of how it all ended and where it left things.

Now we’re cooking with gas - I’ll be digging into Justice League Dark # 20-28 and will follow that up with Legion of Superheroes #1-12.

Once I get that done, though, I have a few questions for you Nathan:

Not necessary but if you were to update that original post it would be the :honeybee: knees. :wink:

Nathan - Your Comic Herald reading order for Future State starts with collections like ‘The Next Batman’ which has nine different books in it. Is there an individual issue list you’d recommend? Specifically week to week as they appear here on DCUI?

July 13th Books:

• The Next Batman #1
  • Superman of Metropolis #1
  • Harley Quinn #1
  • Swamp Thing #1
  • The Flash #1
  • Wonder Woman #1

Is there a recommended order for us to read those books when they drop?

Thanks for the lists and info - very helpful to those of us like me that obsess on reading things in order.

3 Likes