What's New on DC Universe: The Complete BATMAN: KNIGHTFALL Saga and TV's SHAZAM!

We’re kicking off the Dark Knight’s 80th anniversary month in a big way this week on DC Universe, with the addition of the complete “Knightfall” saga. Along with new TV shows, quizzes, polls, and sweepstakes.

Read the full breakdown in our News section, or by following the link below:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/whats-new-dc-universe-complete-batman-knightfall-tv-shazam/

What are you most excited to catch on the service? Will you be diving right into Knightfall, or finishing up something from last week? Let us know in the comments!

2 Likes

I’ve been watching Shazam and reading the new additions to Superman volume one (1939-2011). Good schtuff :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My dad speaks very highly of the Shazam! Show. Can’t wait to check it out!

3 Likes

:zap:SHAZAM!!!:zap: :tv::popcorn::cup_with_straw::smiley: Sorry I had to say it!

3 Likes

Can’t wait to read Knightfall

2 Likes

@Reaganfan, did you turn into a superhero?

4 Likes

I did! I went to a mini mart ask a nice lady for a beer, she pointed down the aisle, I nod at her and… you know I’m describing a scene from a new movie! :grin: Anyway Vroom I just love saying, :zap:SHAZAM!!!:zap:It’s a fun word to say.

3 Likes

I went to a Kwik-E-Mart and said “I’d like some of your finest beer please.” The cashier gave me a high five.

Then I realized “finest beer” is an oxymoron (unless it’s Skittlebrau). I left with a Squishee.

4 Likes

I love yo runaround saying :zap:SHAZAM!:zap: too @reaganfan78 & @Vroom! It’s as much fun as doing the :superhero:Wonder Woman twirl​:dizzy:
Well, we know what we are all doing today! Thanks DCU for keeping us young regardless of actual age! :hugs:

1 Like

to *yo [blaugh] gotta proofread better on this app before pressing the paper airplane icon (Jeepers!)

1 Like

yells “Shazam!” while doing the WW twirl outside Bibbo’s bar

4 Likes

In times of need, young billy has been granted the power, by the Immortals, to summon awesome forces at the utterance of a single word: :zap:SHAZAM!:zap:

How stoked am I that you found a little
piece of my childhood and brought it back? … And not only digitally remastered BUT with the original post episode Morals! DC Universe, you came through and made an already fan of your streaming, a loyal lifetime member! Continue to make me a believer!

2 Likes