What's New on DC Universe: REIGN OF THE SUPERMEN and More Than 1,000 New Comics!

Outstanding

2 Likes

This is astounding! Great job and thank you to everyone who worked to make this happen :heart:. DCU is hands down the best money I have ever spent on entertainment.

5 Likes

You guys rock! The library of comics is what’s most important to me, and knowing that you all are listening, I’ll likely resubscribe once my year is done. The mods have done a great job on here. Thank you for putting up with us!

3 Likes

If there’s an altar to DCU, please point it out to me so that I may kneel before it (take that General Zod!).

4 Likes

Comics are the key. Thank you…

3 Likes

Great work guys!

Also, please remember to add all ages books.

I would love to read these with my kids and instill in them a love for comics and DC.

Thanks

2 Likes

I am exited for Batman death of the family and titans 2016

1 Like

Thanks for all the New additions and the continued dedication to your fan base! At this rate when comes time to renew my annual subscription you guys can take all my money

1 Like

Thank you, this is excellent. I know that many were hoping for a full on version of marvel unlimited, but that was never promised. I can now enjoy many series here and many more on comiXology unlimited for free. I can supplement that with trades from instocktrades.com and comiXology sales. In addition the original programming is fantastic. Now the only thing we need is some interface improvements, some forum improvements and picking up the streaming rights to more past DC tv shows and movies.

I still hope for more original comic book material that is exclusive to DCU. I hope for maybe some original movies not just series. (Although that may be something for the new Warner streaming service, as I’m hoping for some interaction between both services.) Finally I would love to see more original programming like the Aquaman spotlight. You could do character spotlights, creator spotlights or classic DC story spotlights.

I hope my suggestions make their way to the powers that be and some make it to fruition. Today however let us all celebrate the improvements DCU has made in the comics section.

2 Likes

This thread has been added to our list of those to track on an ongoing basis for suggestions to add to our database. Keep 'em coming!

2 Likes

@Applejack, that’s keen!

I’d like to suggest:
-Countdown to Infinite Crisis one-shot
-Divine Right
-The Rann-Thanagar War
-The Rann-Thanagar Holy War (including the Adam Strange and Hawkman one-shots that are part of it)
-Wonder Woman Annual #1 (2007)

I’m going to go out on a limb while properly secured and bet RTW is on its way next week. What with the other Infinite Crisis lead-ins already being here.

4 Likes

Thank you! Very excited for everything that was added, especially the comicbooks! Much appreciation to the amazing mods and DC:)

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I really love the additions over the past few weeks. You have guaranteed I will renew between the comics selection and the new content like Titans and Young Justice.

6 Likes

Thanks DCU! I might have to ask you to slow it down so I can read everything!

2 Likes

This is amazing news. I’m happy to pay for a service that listens to its users. Keep up the great work!

I’m probably alone on this but I’d like more golden age material. I’m reading through the Action Comics as we speak but wish there were more, like World’s Finest or Captain Marvel. These books are harder to find in meat-space than are recent comics so having them here would be great. Captain Marvel in particular is hard to find.

6 Likes

Thank you DCU!! This is amazing! There are so many great new comics to read it’s almost overwhelming. So many stories I haven’t been able to read are now right at my fingertips.

Not to be too greedy but maybe we can hear about any new movies or tv shows that might be coming here next month sometime soon? But seriously thank you DC for listening to your fans. It makes us feel great!

5 Likes

It is so amazing to get all these comics. This is the dc universe for me now. Thank you for listening.

10 Likes

Yay!!! I’m so excited! Thanks to all who made this happen!

Suggestion: Making it easier to search and find comics is the key. If it’s not on the front page, it doesn’t exist to many who don’t dig like I do. :blush:

6 Likes

Great news. To go along with Reign of Supermen, the comic arc Bloodlines (made up of Annuals) that intertwines Death, Reign, and Return would be fantastic to have in its totality. Please consider these if you haven’t alrrady

2 Likes

Forgot to mention this earlier, but I’d love to see as much of The Adventures of Superman (1987 to 2006) as can be had. P/T =)

2 Likes