What's New on DC Universe Infinite & ULTRA: JANUARY

The volumes and omnibus tabs have stopped working for me with the new iOS update. Anyone else notice this?

6 Likes

I should add I have the previous app version on my phone and the volumes and omnibus tabs still work fine. It’s the new app version that’s broken.

5 Likes

I’ve noticed what @shazam7894 has reported too

4 Likes

The continued lack of vault releases is troubling.

9 Likes

I understand from previous posts that that there will be a resumption of the archival issues. I know that you all get a lot of fuss and don’t want to be a bug, but … do we at least have an ETA?

Also, is there any chance that we might get some more of those wonderful old 100-Page Super Spectaculars? I have a particular affection for those; many of those issues were my gateway to seeking out Golden Age comics.

8 Likes

In general, they aren’t being released on Ultra in release order. The release order is chronological and is the day they are released in print. Since some Ultra books are available the same day as print and other Ultra books are available 30 days after print. If you want to read them in the correct order you need to read them based on the print release date, not the Ultra release date.

I actually keep a spreadsheet of all DC books sorted by print release date (going back to New Fun # 1 on 1/11/1935) and use that to read my books in the correct order on the Ultra service. Big thanks to Mike’s Amazing World of Comics for all the data on actual print release dates for every book DC has ever published! RIP Mike

http://www.mikesamazingworld.com/

5 Likes

Anyone noticed in the App they’re displaying the 1/16/24 releases this week already for Ultra?

3 Likes

Hey guys, has the Warlord uploads come to a halt? Just curious as I haven’t seen a new issue uploaded in some time now. Thanks!!

4 Likes

Yep and they can’t be read.

4 Likes

I can read them…

2 Likes

Won’t let me. Keeps going the refresh/downloads screen.

3 Likes

That’s so weird

2 Likes

Hi @ptsteelers, welcome back to the community! :wave: Unfortunately, Warlord uploads are on pause for now - this was a part of our Backlist Breakout event which is also on pause. You can find more information here: Update Regarding Backlist Breakout.

Hi @james.champion83, this sounds like a technical issue. Please reach out to our support team here: https://support.dcuniverse.com/hc/en-us/requests/new . They’ll be able to provide you with further assistance. Thanks for your patience!

4 Likes

I’m good, I can wait until Tuesday.

4 Likes

Shayera.Hol, thanks for the link and update. I appreciate it. Have a great one!!

4 Likes

I don’t want to be “that guy” but I reached out to them Saturday and still haven’t gotten a response back, which honestly isn’t a good look that it hasn’t been fixed or even gotten a reply.

3 Likes

I cant read them either. I deleted the app and added it back also tried reading online no luck either. It is only the ones dated Jan 16 and later.

3 Likes

It isn’t even that I can’t read them, it is that the actual books from this week I got to go to the post in watchtower to find without checking the names one by one. First world problems I know, but it just feels like that should have been fixed by now.

3 Likes

I’m in the same boat, reported the issue and had the generic try to reinstall response. I verified its in the app and online via browser and gave example links and no replies since then. I don’t even know a surefire way to find what is supposed to be in this weeks release since I only had a chance to read the Robin lives comic from the list.
As you’ve said it’s not a good look and I’m not a happy customer.

5 Likes

Here is the link to this weeks updates, which has the links to the comics themselves in it. What I ended up using.

4 Likes