What's New on DC Universe Infinite & ULTRA: JANUARY

Thanks!!!

2 Likes

Hello @Moderators,
DC Speechless #4 is still missing, it was suppose to be here on January 26, and still hasn’t been seen. Thought I should let you guys know.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Specifically, I’m checking on Batman and Dark Knights of Steel and neither of them are showing yet. Let me know when to try again and I’ll test.

2 Likes

Hey RF! We do have this reported, but appreciate your additional confirmation that the issue is still not on the platform. Apologies for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Will do. I just confirmed (and reported) the H4 error we’re seeing in-app. The team is working on it and the ULTRA issues should be released shortly. Thanks for your patience!

2 Likes

Yeah, sadly still not loading. Guess I will not get my reading in today. :frowning:
Oh well, hopefully this will be resolved so it will not happen again next week. Sucks to start the year like this, but hey, it happens and it isn’t the end of the world… OR IS IT?
Heehee
I do appreciate all the effort in getting everything up and running, guys!

2 Likes

Just circling back here – The issue should be resolved now and I’m able to read comics in-app on my side. Are you able to read in-app on your side?

1 Like

Working on my end now. Thanks!

2 Likes

Looks good now!

2 Likes