What's New on DC Universe Infinite & ULTRA: JANUARY

That’s probably the sweetest post I’ve ever received. Ty @Lincolnfan78 for having the guts to speak up for & support me. You know that’s not me. I even had some close friends dm & say are u ok? I’m worried about u after those posts. So, I’m at least thankful that it appeared out of character enough to notice. Just means I usually am a more then decent individual on here if I may be so bold to lend myself one compliment. I truly appreciate it. I will also delete those. It’s not fair if someone was just going along & liking posts assuming mine aren’t usually tirades. So they felt secure enough to give it a like. Then, realized oops. I just liked the rants of a person losing his mind lol. I wouldn’t normally joke about that, but it was me & I did lose my mind for no reason. Well, reasons. But, none that are acceptable for that behavior regardless of how painful they are for me. This isn’t the place to air that in a negative way. Best wishes buddy thanks again!!!

5 Likes

New issues are up. You must search the series.

2 Likes

Ultra issues are not up. I’ve searched for two of them now and neither is up.

4 Likes

It was an archive issue I checked.

1 Like

I did that and I still so not see Batman #131. It only goes to #130
Is there a certain way you did it to find what you were looking for?
I see you posted that it was an archive issue… but I don’t know what to do about that. Haha

1 Like

Is the same issue from last week happening? There are no new issues up, but this seems different. I searched for the individual issues like I did last week when the new issues were not posted in the “New” section, and it worked, but there is nothing new (at least on my want to read mental list) that I can find in my search this week.
Is this a different situation from last week?
Not mad, please don’t take this as an angry response :slight_smile: but just wanted to read that Batman #131 while I had time this morning.
Help?
Thanks to all

1 Like

I’m thinking I’ll just make Wednesday new Comic Book Day on DC Universe Infinite and save my anger issues for other situations in my life LOL.

It is very nice to have the list for the month of what’s coming out in this situation. I feel bad for people who purchase Ultra that aren’t here on DC Community to have access to that list.

4 Likes

Yeah, not angry. Just want to help them by notifying them that there is a problem. I’ll continue checking throughout the day. Hopefully, they figure it out in the next few weeks.

3 Likes

Ha, I like your idea. Go back to old school (pre-digital) New Comic Wednesday :smiley:
Funny how we (or at least “I”, haha) get so used to these early releases so easily. I get so mad at the Marvel app (for countless reasons but I’ll keep it to one here…) because they are coming out with new comics a massive three months after release date. I mean, How dare they!! Three months!!! :smile:
I guess a one day delay on an already fantastic one month from release schedule isn’t the worst thing… by far. Hahaha

3 Likes

Yeah exactly. And just so you know, you didn’t come off in any way as mad or upset.

2 Likes

Just wanted to chime in that it’s 11:10 am now and the new issues still aren’t up. Don’t want to be repetitive but just want the admins to notice so that this issue can be fixed asap so this doesn’t continue next week or beyond.

2 Likes

I am going to give it until Noon (Eastern) and then post something on the recently updated February Release Page as maybe those that can perform the fix or ask for the change to happen are not in yet? Damn California time. Hahaha
:rofl:

1 Like

Oh, hahaha, I see you may have posted originally over there already. Haha.
I didn’t know it had been four days gone from when they posted that schedule, I just saw it.
Okay, Yeah, movin’ on.
:woozy_face:

1 Like

Seems like they’re up now.

Edit: oh i guess i can see them (except flash) but not read/download them

1 Like

Yeah same here I tried to drill into one and it gave an error

1 Like

@ptsteelers

Apologies for the issue, the comics have been live on the service for at least 4 hours at this point, but the ‘latest releases’ tab on the DCUI page has not been updated yet. You should see this update in the next hour or so.

You can individually search for any issues you wish to read in the meantime.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update Alec. They are showing up on the app now but when you click into the comic it does not have any information or allow you to read or download. It just says explore where it would normally say read.

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. Comics are readable on the website. Will test in app now and report accordingly!

1 Like

Alec - Hate to correct you, but none of the Ultra comics are showing up when I search for them online.

1 Like

Love to see it. Thanks for the heads up, I’m letting the team know now!

1 Like