What's New on DC Universe Infinite & ULTRA: JANUARY

Indeed! I (and others) have requested it in The Place One Requests The Things, so I’m hoping those requests had some kind of influence on the digital debut of AR.

It could just be a coincidence too, but I’m still going to operate under the assumption that the Request Thread had some influence. :wink:

4 Likes

Good to see more than one DCU title in the archives again. Gives me hope that we’ll be seeing some of the holes filled.

5 Likes

Can’t wait to read Batman/Spawn, Beyond the White Knight 7 and Batman 131

2 Likes

You might be on to something. I requested Artemis, along with many others, and Justice Society of America (1992) right after I read the first volume on DCUI.

6 Likes

That thread has some influence (I like to think so, at least. :wink:).

6 Likes

Welcome back to the community @SpinDashLA1 :partying_face: Glad to hear that you’ll be enjoying some of our upcoming releases.

Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything. :batparrot:

3 Likes

Yay, the January list is here! I was getting worried, and then I got distracted by other things and haven’t been around for a bit. Lots of good stuff this month.

3 Likes

So many great things coming this Tuesday.

3 Likes

I see your point, and I hope it gets fixed. 2 of the three I am excited for are on the regular tier.

2 Likes

I just checked. I have ultra but I also have no new books.

2 Likes

Around 6:30 a.m. eastern Tuesday still no new Ultra.

I’m sure they’ll have it fixed pretty soon …in other words when everyone wakes up on the west coast around 11:00 a.m. eastern.

Guess I’ll go read some more on marvel unlimited and comixology LOL

2 Likes

I am glad I bought the new me comic on Google Play.

1 Like

Hey there everyone — sincerest apologies for the issues ongoing here. I’m going to flag our team to get this looked into. Appreciate everyone’s cooperation and patience in the meantime!

8 Likes

A friendly reminder that DC is located in California, so we operate on PST. It is barely 8AM and we’re working on identifying why the issue occurred and will get it resolved ASAP. In the meantime, I request that you exercise some patience and be mindful of time zones in the future.

6 Likes

It’ll come when it comes, I’m sure DC teams are doing their best working on the problem they’re having. :slightly_smiling_face:
There’s still tons of comic to read, right now I’m reading Smallville Volume 6.

1 Like

Howdy everyone,

The new ‘What’s New’ thread is live. Looks like all comics that were meant to release today in fact DID release, it’s just that the ‘new releases’ tab on our website did not update.

You can find the new thread below:

6 Likes

The new releases tab is working great as well now on DC Universe Infinite!

5 Likes

I did search for the new Stargirl and it did not come up at 12 cst. Maybe they were just a little late.

3 Likes

i just want vengeance !

5 Likes

Welcome to the community!

4 Likes