What's New on DC Universe Infinite & ULTRA: FEBRUARY

There is no Whiz Comics #1. At least not one for public consumption. #2 was the first issue sold. See more info here:

4 Likes

Oh, very cool. I didn’t know that! Very excited about getting old Captain Marvel comics

5 Likes

Can’t wait til tomorrow for the first release for February, Batman The Adventures Continues Season 3 #1, JSA '92 #4, & Batman & Scooby-Doo Mysteries!:nerd_face::books:

3 Likes

The Ultra issues are up, even if they aren’t posted. Just have to search for them.

2 Likes

I’m happy to see Danger Street #2 by Tom King on Ultra this morning.

While I admit I’m not thrilled to death with the Earth shattering over the top concepts of Lazarus Planet, I definitely want to check out this Alpha issue anyway. At the very least, hopefully this will be a way for them to bring back some cherished “B” characters.

I’ve been following Human Target, again by the nefarious Tom King and I am looking forward to issue 10 with G’nort.

2 Likes

Turns out that Human Target #10 is not available when searching, although all the other Ultra issues are.

2 Likes

I posted the link to it just above

3 Likes

Wow you guys are really cranking up your archive game nicely this month!

Captain Marvel Adventures and Whiz comics!

It just now occurred to me why this is happening LOL.

9 Likes

That’s awesome news Captain Marvel Adventures and Whiz Comics, I have been wanting to read those for a long time, thanks for adding them.

4 Likes

Sorry if I’m confused but are we getting DC Speechless! Issue 5 or 6 on the 16th because so for I only have issues 1-4?

4 Likes

Hi @SportsGuy8, sorry for the confusion! Our team is aware that Issues 5 and 6 of DC Speechless! are not currently appearing on the DCUI platform and are actively hunting down a solution. Please stay tuned - we appreciate your patience. :orange_heart:

5 Likes

Thanks for the update!

2 Likes

Will the new tab continue to update after 12pm or has that been fixed now?

3 Likes

The “New” section of DCU Ultra has been busted for three weeks now, at least. When will we once again get our New Comics listed in the “Latest Release” section when they are updated on the app? Each week I have to search for the books I want to read that are new, but not on the new list :frowning:
Help?
Luckily I had only one issue I had to search for this week, but when I have 6 or 7 it becomes cumbersome.
Okay, yes, I know what a privilege it is to be getting these comics even days later, I do, I know how lucky we are to have the app and the one month delay (what’s another couple hours?), I do get it, but still… Yeah… anyway, not mad or blaming anyone, just want things to work they way they did is all. Haha
Peace guys and I know you will get it handled sooner or later.
Signed, “grumpy old man”
:grin: :rofl:

5 Likes

Hey there, thanks for asking!

The New Releases lists on the DCUI homepage will be updated on Tuesday mornings moving forward. This change was implemented about a month ago.

3 Likes

Can I ask what time in the morning? If it is a set time of course :wink:
I only ask because I think most DC folks are West-Coasters now (I think) and as I get up around 4:00 Eastern Time, that could mean anywhere from a 2 hour wait to an 8 hour one for me :slight_smile: Having a time to expect them, like before (when it was midnight usually for me), sure would be a big help in planning my day/reading time.
Thanks so much and as always, peace!
Perry
EDIT - Darn it, I forgot… sorry… Thanks for replying in the first place!!! thumbs up!!!

3 Likes

Hiya Perry! Great to see you again!

You’re correct that DC Comic Headquarters is located in the West Coast, so content releases largely adhere to the working hours in that timezone. Right now, I don’t see a precise time for the New Releases to be updated on Tuesdays — looks like it’s been varying over the past few weeks, which could be for any number of reasons. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Nevertheless, we’ll absolutely take your feedback back to the team! Appreciate you reaching out!

4 Likes

Well… I popped in to see how things are going and… yeah… I found my reply to you sitting here, in the text box, just as I had left it 3 days ago :frowning:
Sooo, yes, this is incredibly late (as I forgot to hit the “send” button the first time before walking away from my computer) but here goes -

Hey, hey, hey! Thanks so much for the information. I can, of course, deal with whatever time it ends up being, even if I have to tell myself to consider noon as the time I can read :smiley:
Thanks for the time!
Take care!!

And again, sorry it took so long
Peace!!

3 Likes