What's New on DC Universe Infinite & ULTRA: December

I get the feeling we’ll see the full rollout soon. It was the same way a couple years ago when DC Universe transistioned from a limited, rotating catalog of titles supplementing DC video & animation to virtually the full regular DC catalog being available. First a few items, then the flood hit. They did say we’d see a 5000 jump in total items on the service.

5 Likes

Yeah same. Only that they told us when they’d come last time.

3 Likes

Hm, what’s this? This is the first I’m hearing of this series.

4 Likes

Hey, maybe they’ll pick Secret Society back up once they finish Captain Carrot.

6 Likes

Speaking on that @HubCityQuestion, I imagine that is exactly what they will do. I think they are realizing they should finish off series, as we get a bit disgruntled over here in the DC fanbase lol We want complete runs I think first and foremost.

6 Likes

I’m happy they’re reacting to that feedback! Yeah, I’d always rather have access to a complete run than two semi-complete ones.

5 Likes

I definitely agree! I’d love to see them finish off a few runs that are only missing a few more issues, too. It’s always irritating when a run you’ve started is incomplete. I’d love it if one of our five slots was dedicated to finishing up these runs.

5 Likes

How many years must I wait for the final two issues of Sun Devils? :cry:

4 Likes

Or World Without End

3 Likes

This is the crap I’m talking about. I asked why don’t some newly added titles show up when they are added and I was told no they always show up in recently added. No they don’t, I don’t see those titles anywhere on recently added and I don’t see them anywhere on the main page so how are we supposed to know. So how are we supposed to know when and what has been added?

3 Likes

Why can’t they do both? I see marvel add 10-20 + older comics on their app Almost every week. Why are we only getting a handful especially when a lot of titles have already been digitalized on other services?

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing. Not that I was reading Secret Society and glad Captain Carrot is back, but don’t get why they couldn’t finish Secret Society first. Honestly them rolling them out like this baffles me because while it is a minor inconvenience to DCUI and DCUIU members I can imagine if someone on Comixology where they roll them out the same gets excited and starts buying the comics fro 2 dollars a pop or however it is and then gets left hanging near the end. Would not think that would leave a positive customer experience. I know sometimes they don’t have all the issues in the archive, but if that is the case think it would make more sense to archive something they do have all the issues for first if it is a shor series like those. Or else spend the time filling in the gaps with the Batman, Wonder Woman and Superman titles. Plenty of those and some min-series ad specials with those characters on here that are not that old so would think they would be easy to digitize like the Wildstorm books have been.

3 Likes

Just out of curiosity, what titles didn’t show up? The only ones I know of are the Read for Free issues which aren’t really geared to current subscribers although I do wish they were listed somewhere.

1 Like

Always ready for some BATGIRLS :bat::heart_on_fire::pray: #batgirls :0_batgirl_variant_manapul:

5 Likes

Welcome to the community, new friend! Please let us moderators know if you ever need any assistance! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

They should have a DC Comic Book where Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman, Green Lantern John Stewart, The Flash, Black Canary, Green Arrow, and also Hawkgirl have all been turned into different breeds of Dogs but can still talk and as well too also have thier same exact mental intelligences as from when thier Humans and they need the Teen Titans and also Zatanna’s Zatara, and also Shazam’s help to turn themselves back into thier normal human Justice League bodies self’s once more again!

1 Like

Oh, it’s been digitized for closer to 10 years. I’ve had it on my digital collection. There’s no real reason why stuff that’s been digitized for years isn’t either offered as a collection itself— or the issues stripped and added to the service.

2 Likes

Anything Marvel releases in a collection— if it’s not already in a digital format it gets added to the Unlimited service like within a week.

3 Likes

Yeah all the gaps on main titles like bat,an, detective comics, action comics, Superman, and flash just amaze me

4 Likes

And all we get is a song-and-dance— if why something isn’t/doesn’t get digitized. Yet, Archie recently finished archived like 347 issues of Betty & Veronica— from Golden Age thru Bronze Age. Why can’t DC fill the gaps— as a charter member… after all this time… there’s no real excuse.

1 Like