What's New on DC Universe Infinite & ULTRA: AUGUST

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Upon further investigation, it looks like some release changes were made that differed from the information we were provided at the time that this sheet was published; that particular issue is now slated for 9/5. I’ve since removed it from the August What’s New.

Apologies for the inconvenience!

6 Likes

Thank you for the update! Hopefully we get 223 next week as scheduled.

4 Likes

:wave: Hi @james.champion83 This thread might help (stop by any time):

4 Likes

I know it helped me! Thanks @Razzzcat!

3 Likes

@RG02 :green_heart:

4 Likes

Happy anniversary

4 Likes

HAPPY DCUNIVERSARRY @Razzzcat!

5 Likes

Any update on when Superboy: Man of Tomorrow #5 will be added? It was scheduled for August 8th but is still not available.

3 Likes

(if you saw my previous post I just deleted, no you didn’t! :wink: )

This looks to have had its release date changed to the 29th! Apologies for any confusion.

4 Likes

Ummmm…these new releases today are not new? They are from weeks ago? Please fix.

2 Likes

The Archive releases posted today are a mess (showing releases from 2 weeks ago), and once again FLASH is missing its previously scheduled issue. It appears the August archive release schedule was edited to remove FLASH 223 and 224 from 8/22 and 8/29, respectively.

2 Likes

Hey there, welcome to the community! :wave:

To clarify, Tuesday content is released later in the afternoon, since we operate by PT time. A new What’s New will be posted today once all content is available.

If you’re referring to The Flash (1959-1985), issue #223 will be released on 9/12 following issue #222’s release on 9/5. The above schedule was edited last week to reflect those changes.

5 Likes

Thanks for the FLASH update, happy to hear they’re still coming!

3 Likes

@Razzzcat Happy Anniversary! :grinning: Thanks for putting that topic together too. It helps a lot.

5 Likes

Awesome, thank you I will practice patience.

4 Likes

Very happy that Warlord is sticking around past the promised 12 issues. That said, will there be another round of Backlist Breakout?

2 Likes

Happy DC Anniversary to our first Member of the month, fan of Harley Quinn, fan of Wonder Woman and a great club leader… @Razzzcat! :partying_face::cake::tada::confetti_ball: As always, it’s great to have you here, Happy DC Anniversary.

5 Likes

@Lincolnfan78 @MatthewHecht @Jurisdiction @d.Manha

(I had the gif handy, couldn’t let it go to waste :see_no_evil:) For real, tho—Thank you! :pray: :heart: I appreciate it.

It’s great to have you here too, RF! :tada: :hugs: Thanks again, buddy. Hope you’re doing well.

5 Likes

Happy anniversary on DCI, @Razzzcat!

5 Likes

Thanks @RG02! :hugs: :birthday:

5 Likes