What's New on DC Universe Infinite: October 2022

I’m seeing all the accounted for issues here, which seems to be in compliance with today’s release for MAD Magazine. Let me know if you’re unable to view these or if I’ve missed anything here!

2 Likes

Thankyou.:smiley:

2 Likes

All good! Happy reading!

2 Likes

I was wondering if we was going to see a new updated “what’s coming in October” for ultra users?

5 Likes

Gen-13 #10 is not loading for me.

3 Likes

I’m sorry you’re having this issue! Unfortunately that issue isn’t yet on the service as scheduled. It’s being worked on and hopefully should be available soon. Thanks for letting us know! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Wetworks #3 has been returning an “Oops! Page not found!” message since it was posted. The issue doesn’t appear on the series page for Wetworks, only in the New Releases section.

1 Like

Hey there, I was just able to load Wetworks #3! Maybe things were still getting settled when you checked it out. It should be good to go now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t see Wetwork #3 or Gen13 #10. Been checking back for days.

2 Likes

Also as an Ultra member, am I able to see the regular new releases or not?

3 Likes

Yes, our team was made aware of these missing issues earlier this week. We’ll keep you all updated when they hit the service — apologies for the inconvenience!

4 Likes

I would also like to know the answer to this question. I just upgraded and can no longer see the new releases bar. I’m afraid I’m going to miss things that were released in the gap.

1 Like

Same question for me. Has there been an answer for this yet?

1 Like

I just wanted to thank DCUI for scanning both folded and unfolded foldems in the Mad magazines.

9 Likes

Has there been any progress made on this question?

1 Like

Yes,
They are now releasing both calendars at the same time, all you have to do is click on the one you want

1 Like

Forgive me but I still don’t see it. Where is the latest releases bar that does not include ultra?

You may need to view it logged out or in an Incognito window.

Hey Steve,
I’m sorry… maybe I have it wrong and you are asking about something else… but if you are asking about the “weekly new release calendar”… and I’m not sure if it is not showing up for you or if there is an issue that I can’t see, but if you click the link below -

You should see the first post, by “DC_Community [DC Book Club]” that has the big blue DC emblem on the left side of the post and then the words “Hey Everyone”
There is a paragraph of text and then you should see two black triangles, pointing to the left.
► DC UNIVERSE INFINITE ULTRA
► DC UNIVERSE INFINITE
Just click on the one you want and a calendar drops down.
Hope you can see it.
Peace and sorry if you are talking about something totally different :frowning:
EDIT - And just to make clear, you can’t see the second triangle until you click the link to open the page. You only can see the Ultra one if you don’t click
:slight_smile:

1 Like