What's New on DC Universe Infinite: May 2022

I would be willing to pony up more to get things sooner.

1 Like

Captain Carrot for me! Been waiting for this for some time. Following Scott Shaw! on social media.

4 Likes

@Moderators! Mayday, Mayday, Mayday! Since it’s now May ‘Day’ Which comics should I read first?! :grinning:

1 Like

Welcome back to the community @bigby65.78080! Captain Carrot is a good one for sure :slight_smile:

@Lincolnfan78 Mayday indeed!! Personally, I’ll be jumping into DC vs Vampires :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Sounds like something I could really sink my teeth in!

Ha get it?!

cricket noises

Tough crowd…

2 Likes

I get it! :rofl:

That’s a teeth slapper! Get it?! :vampire: :tooth: #justvampirethings

2 Likes

Wow that one took a bit to register in my head!

1 Like

:laughing: Going have to stay away from you. Just kidding. Great choice @LastSon0fMars. I’m definitely interested in Aquaman and Green Arrow team up. :grinning:

2 Likes

Ooh bet I’ll get a couple laughs from that! Ollie is a fun one

2 Likes

I’ve been asking the same thing. There’s Shadow Cabinet and Xombi for the Shadow War, then the Worlds Collide issue for the Worlds Collide crossover, and then I think there are some Long, Hot Summer crossover issues as well.

2 Likes

I look forward to continuing to read Robin and The Joker. I also think I might read DC vs. Vampires and Batman: The Long Halloween Special.

I just recently got around to finally reading Batman Year One. It was very good. I also re-watched the animation after I read it.

I have also read and watched The Long Halloween some time ago. Are there other early Batman stories like this? Is Batman Zero Year like these other stories?

Thinking maybe I should also read DC’s Round Robin. I see issue two is coming. Is this like Robins? I liked Robins.

2 Likes

I was looking forward to reading the rest of Batman: Reptilian and Batman: The Detective. It’s been a couple of months since an issue of those books have were published on DCU. Hopefully we will get them next month.

2 Likes

Not quite!

Though issue one did contain the first 10 pages of Robins #1 (and Suicide Squad Seven), it’s not an actual Robin-related storyline, but rather a “sneak peak” of the two finalist titles from the Round Robin event. Robins won back in 2021, which is why we have it here today.

You can see the progress of the current Round Robin here!

2 Likes

Thank you for explaining. I saw the cover and was confused.

3 Likes

I can’t remember if this is a good place for these recommendations, but I would really love to see more Neil Gaiman’s Sandman, Gaiman’s Black Orchid, the rest of the Earth One graphic novels, and the YA line of graphic novels added to the service!

2 Likes

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/comic-book-print-to-digital-request-thread/

3 Likes

Hey @JayJayden! :wave: Thank you for the requests - I’ve added these to our request list for the team in charge of adding comics to DCUI. As @SaintBrodie (thank you!) linked, in the future please make these types of requests in our thread below. :smile:

7 Likes

Will do, thanks guys!

2 Likes

Hey @Moderators and @Jitsu, I’ve just finish reading Dark Knight Of Steel, I just love the theme of the story as Camelot type story of our favorite heroes. I was reading it as my bedtime story. It’s a great way to end the night. I can’t wait to read more of it. :grinning:
Goodnight @DC_Community.

:dc:

2 Likes

Glad to hear you’re enjoying it! :smile:

2 Likes