What's New on DC Universe Infinite: March 2022

Ive given up hope that Silver Age Atom will ever be digitized! Requested time and again.

3 Likes

Don’t give up hope! Sometime in the next 64 years, it will be digitized.

4 Likes

Count 'em. I got confirmation this morning that issues #8 and #9 are coming in April!

5 Likes

That’s one… two… two wonderful chickens! Ah ah ah ah ah ah! *thunder claps *

7 Likes

Hi, I would like to state for the record, that I let my membership lapse last year, as I was extremely disappointed with the low output of archive releases.

Today I saw the 50% off annual membership sale, and was inspired to sign up again. Thank you for the generous offer.

Renewing my membership, one year from today, is completely contingent on the archive release flow increasing. Please keep this in mind, and I look forward to enjoying upcoming archive releases.

7 Likes

It’s great to have you back, @jla172! Thank you for letting us know how much you care about the archive. I know the digitization team is working hard to add as many issues as they can. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you!

I am grateful for the digitization team’s efforts.

My hope is that management sees messages such as mine, and will consider increasing the budget, to allow for additional digitization team staffing, which will allow for increased archive releases.

7 Likes

Yes, they are. I think it’s the result of them being “DCUI Early Access” titles that have now hit their six month point. I’m no authority here, but my understanding was that some Early Access titles might be available for a brief promo period, then go away until they hit the six month availability. Just in these cases they were available all the way up to “full availability”? (In the case of Titans United, we’ve been getting every issue early, but in the case of I Am Batman we just have issues 0 and 1 Early Access promo, so it’s issues 2+ coming of age next month that’s more relevant…)

3 Likes

Happy DC Anniversary @keath! It’s great having you here.:partying_face::cake::tada::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Where’d you get the 50% offer? Mine went inactive when I didn’t update my credit card and never got an email about it. I just reupped at the full $74.99 rate.

I still havent lost hope for more Sandman and more Vertigo and black label titles!

5 Likes

Hey there and welcome to our awesome little community! Unfortunately, that promotion ended on the 2nd of March :confused:

If you ever need anything or have questions, you can always DM the moderators! Have a wonderful day <3

1 Like

Robins #6 didn’t show up today.

2 Likes

I’ll let Alec and the crew know today. :slight_smile: Thanks for the heads-up!

3 Likes

We’re closing in* on the end of Milestone’s core four titles. I’ll be curious to see whether others – Shadow Cabinet, Xombi, Kobalt, etc – follow when Blood Syndicate wraps up in early July.

*And by “closing in,” I mean we’re still months away, but they’re countable months.

1 Like

I WOULD be most excited to read Warlord. But for some reason, no one ever seems willing to digitize any other issues than 114/115. Come on, guys. Give us Warlord!

3 Likes

June 16 is Warlord Day! June 16, 1969, is the day Travis Morgan first landed in Skataris (according to his origin in Warlord 11). Let’s celebrate with some archival issues!

2 Likes