What's New on DC Universe Infinite: January 2022

I agree that more old comics would be welcome, but I would like to point out that Marvel Unlimited has not added any old comics for the last two weeks.

2 Likes

Understood. But when they were doing that they clearly had a capacity to do quite a few at once. Having 10 or 11 old comics a month is not all that impressive. Honestly, I would like them to announce lines of comics being released each month.

There’s a post here in the forums every month letting us know what’s coming the next month :slightly_smiling_face:

+1 to you. I know the content team is small, and that is exactly the point. That team has to grow bigger. I also would like to see more vertigo / black label content, but I already feel demotivated to keep asking for those every month. I also somehow think I’m not the only one (I used to see a lot of chatter requesting sandman issues a few months back, I don’t see it anymore).

I don’t want to sound negative here, I like that we have this service available, but I want this to be at least as good as the competition. Right now, we still have some ways to go.

I agree completely. I am here for the older material, I don’t read or care about the newest stuff. If I wanted the newest stuff I would buy it off the shelves in my local comic store.

I am here because of older comics that I can’t find (or that are too expensive for me) that I would like to read without spending a fortune.

2 Likes

We appreciate your hard work… and hope you soon can add more to your team! We love seeing new back issues added to the mix!

Personally, I love quirky choices like New Guardians – these last two issues have been a blast, and a real walk down memory lane in 80s culture! – but I totally understand the wish for completing runs of DC’s most popular characters as well.

4 Likes

Marvel Unlimited has only 3 issues of Spider-Man Adventures and and sadly no X-Men Adventures. Wish there was a way to contact them. I’m thankful that here we can ask the Moderators for the comics, while they can’t make any promises, I know DC crews in the background are trying very hard and doing their best. I hope to see The Batman Adventures #29-#36 by the end of this year.:crossed_fingers::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hey @Moderators,
I was suprise to see that the tomorrow comics Really came early! :grinning:

But don’t worry, it won’t let me read it just yet!

1 Like

The list above says this comes out on 1/25/2022 but it’s already available to read, the day BEFORE it was supposed to post on here and BEFORE it’s available in stores!

You’ve lied to me for the last time, ‘What’s New on DC Universe Infinite’! :wink:

-----------Two minutes later-----------

D’oh! Shoul’ve read @Lincolnfan78’s post before composing mine - it won’t let me read it yet! Alright, this kind of teasing won’t go unnoticed! :cry:

3 Likes

Hey @FelixLeiter, it’s working now.:grinning:

2 Likes