Crossover

Exists in our library

4 Likes

Re 16 page insert

This YouTube video
Might help
At least give the gist of the insert

6 Likes

I have been super excited to read Deathstroke Inc and I am intrigued/happy to check out Catwoman: Lonely City!

5 Likes

A lot of good Wonder Woman stuff coming out this month!

3 Likes

Cannot give Catwoman: Lonely City enough praise, it’s a truly incredible book.

On the downside, another month with only 3 backlog issues a week. It’s clear this is now the new normal, and there is no way to sugar-coat this. That number is pathetic. I’m excited to see Captain Carrot, but we’re now locked into the same 5 series, 4 of which we don’t even get every week, for months on end. And that’s trusting that we’ll actually get all of those issues- you started digitizing Zatanna and Superman: The Secret Years and dropped it after a single issue. Those series are only 4 issues long!

It pains me to have to write such a screed, but I’m frustrated with this. I’ve been a subscriber since the very beginning, and I have to wonder what I’m even paying for.

14 Likes

Captain Carrot

5 Likes

Been buying most of the Bat family titles. Deathstroke inc. sounds cool.

3 Likes

Welcome back to the community @gothambelfry258.16653! :wave: I’m glad to hear you’ve been enjoying the recent titles - feel free to let us know what you think of them.

Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything as well. :batparrot: :00_deathstroke:

2 Likes

I never expected this! What a nice surprise!

2 Likes

Fables is coming back in a couple of months with issue 151!

2 Likes

Catwoman: Lonely City since a lot of you said good things about it. And i saw #7 of Green Lantern too. Been wonding if that worth starting.

2 Likes

Batwoman :fire:

1 Like

Are You Afraid of Darkseid is not readable by me; it is saying that it’s available to be read with a free trial. Seeing as how I’m a member in good standing, I should not be seeing that.

Hey there, @KnightOS! Thanks for reporting this issue. If you’ve already taken the basic troubleshooting steps (refreshing, logging out/logging back in, uninstall/reinstall if on a mobile device, clearing cache/cookies, etc.), then I’ll have you shoot a ticket to our Customer Support team via the Request Center.

We on the moderation staff are unable to assist with any issues related to billing, so I’m not able to provide much beyond that, unfortunately.

If you end up sending in a ticket, please make sure to select the “Billing & Membership” option from the “What is your question about?” dropdown menu to ensure your ticket gets to the appropriate team.

Thanks much!

1 Like

I did the basic troubleshooting this morning before going to work and nothing worked. Came home and now it’s working. No idea what changed, but thanks!

2 Likes

Ready for the new Batman reptilian issue!!

1 Like