What's New on DC Universe in March: TV's SHAZAM!, BATMAN: YEAR ONE, & KNIGHTFALL

If you thought what DC Universe had to offer in its first six months was exciting, you ain’t seen nothing yet… The premiere online destination for DC fans is proud to announce its slate of content for March 2019, with plenty of new TV shows, movies, and comic books for fans to enjoy – including just what you need to get you ready for Batman’s 80th anniversary and the April 5th release of the latest DC theatrical film, Shazam!

Check out the full article in our News section, or by following the link below:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/whats-new-dc-universe-march-tvs-shazam-batman-year-one/

Which incoming series are you most excited for? Let us know in the comments below!

15 Likes

Bring back Green Lantern Animated movies!

4 Likes

does a Homer in the land of chocolate style happy dance

2 Likes

I thought justice league vs. Fatal five should be on the service?

4 Likes

Justice League vs Fatal Five will probably be here in April as they release the animated movies day and date with the phyiscal release not the digital.

Also did Shazam get pushed up? I could have sworn it was originally slated for closer to the end of the month. Any chance of advanced screenings for members like we had for Aquaman especially ones in the Buffalo NY area?

5 Likes

This comic book library is a great accomplishment for all those who participated in getting all this material for the members.

Now we need approaches on using the library to learn about DC characters, from readers who know nothing about the DC Universe, to experts in certain characters, who want to Branch out and learn about other characters.

8 Likes

Speaking o’ the Shazster, is there any word about Amazon and DCU early screenings like there were with Aquaman?

6 Likes

Such a great collection of comics. Would love the ability to sort by specific things like full runs instead of having to jump back and forth between two comics that crossed over.

10 Likes

Some great stuff being added this month. Keep up the good work Dc !

3 Likes

YES!
Dwayne McDuffie penned JUSTICE LEAGUE: CRISIS ON TWO EARTHS and JUSTICE LEAGUE: DOOM back on DC Universe meaning all of Dwayne’s animated DC work is one place!

3 Likes

I love this site

6 Likes

@ceb36330.60848
Awesome! We’re glad to hear it. :blush:

1 Like

Really loving the content. …Especially the comics, I started becoming a fan of Geoff Johns and Grant Morrison. Looking Forward to Shazam!! Never watched the series.

4 Likes

Are you guys gonna bring back Batman under the red hood because I can’t find it anymore.

@Rea_BatFam
This title was readded not too long ago. You can find it here: https://www.dcuniverse.com/videos/batman-under-the-red-hood/17 or by searching for it, using the search function at the top right of the screen.
:blush:

1 Like

Checking out the TV series :zap:Shazam! A bit today & it is actually quite enjoyable! Thanks! :wink:

2 Likes