What's New on DC Universe for 4/30: BOMBSHELLS UNITED, INJUSTICE 2, & MORE!

Tuesday means it’s New Comics Day here at DC Universe, and we’ve got quite a few new titles for you. If you want to nurture your inner vigilante, the hit “Batman Eternal” storyline continues in Detective Comics, while “Boyzarro Re-Death” comes to its bizarre conclusion in the pages of Superman. If classic cartoons are more to your your liking, we’ve got the latest issues of The Jetsons and Exit, Stage Left!: The Snagglepuss Chronicles. Plus, big heaping helpings of Bombshells: United and Injustice 2. Check out the full list in our News section, or by following this link:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/whats-new-dc-universe-430-bombshells-united-injustice-2-more/

Phew! That list marks the last large batch of comics before we start updating weekly for last year’s publications. Are you not entertained? Let us know in the comments below!

18 Likes

Wooo! I’m excited for Bombshells!

5 Likes

Just wanted to say that this service continues to be an amazing value as I’m getting flooded by all these comics! Keep up the good work! This longtime DC fan is very happy!

7 Likes

Ditto, very happy indeed!

4 Likes

Hopefully the hundreds of missing Silver Age Wonder Woman, Batman, Superman, and others are there now…going to go find out!

4 Likes

This app is awesome! Can’t wait to see what other tv shows, movies, and comics get announced on here!

2 Likes

Yes, yes I am entertained. Thank you for asking.

Here pulls out a Superman cookie jar that he truly doesn’t and wouldn’t own take a cookie. You earned it =)

4 Likes

Why were the new silver and bronze Age comics that were added not included in this news story? I know you added issues to Detective, Challengers of the Unknown, and Teen Titans, because they were the first things I looked for this morning.

1 Like

@applejack normally new films come on the 1st of the month. Whats joining tomorrow

Hey guys question (inquiry, not character) are the Hal Jordan Spectre comics somewhere in this beautiful collection somewhere? If not are they coming? Not sure if they have been digitized, but they are part if some of the crossovers I am reading so I am curious.

@Nathan.Payson, oh my! We’ll update the article ASAP. All 4 Richard Donner Superman films are dropping today :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love how you’ve added some great comic titles it’s been a while since I was a premium member I love how you’ve added in the Hanna-Barbera comics in future I’d love to see added in Cartoon Network action block Cartoon Network block party Scooby-Doo team up Scooby-Doo 1997 Scooby-Doo where are you I grew up reading some of these it be cool to have an app that I can reread some of my favorites