What's New & Last Chance for DC on HBO Max: March, 2021

The rumble of anticipation approaches…Is that the final storms of winter, or the footsteps of Darkseid? :00_justice_league3:

All eyes are on Zack Snyder’s Justice League, launching March 18th! But that’s not all that’s coming to the DC hub this March:

March 1:

• Constantine, 2005

March 17:

• Superman: The Animated Series

March 18:

While you’re there, make sure to catch these DC animated films before they leave:

Leaving March 31st:

• Batman & Mr. Freeze: Subzero, 1998

• Superman Vs. The Elite, 2012

• Teen Titans: Trouble In Tokyo, 2006

To see everything DC available on HBO Max, visit the DC hub here!

Will you be tuning in to anything special this month? :00_justice_league3: Let us know in the comments below! :point_down:

15 Likes

Animated Superman; and ZSJL until I crash the app.

6 Likes

Yep, Zack Snyder’s Justice League and Superman: The Animated Series for me.

I remember with Superman: The Animated Series

To this day I’ve still only seen a handful of episodes of Batman: The Animated Series because one, it’s Batman and not Superman, and two, because it was on at a time during my “anti-corporate” and “anti-commercial” phase of life.

Early 90s, so in my early 20s. An insufferable Jazz snob. Vertigo Comics snob. Wore black all the time… still do, whatever, I guess I never grew out of that. Black is still the new black. Black is forever cool. (Ha!)

Anyway, by the time of Superman: The Animated Series I was beyond that phase.

Relapsed a bit… and Fight Club was the last hurrah for that.

Back to Superman: The Animated Series.

I remember I made it my business to watch it every Saturday morning on Kids WB. I grew up watching the Super Friends so it was like being a kid again. It was great.

I haven’t watched it in years, I don’t believe since it originally aired, so this should be fun again.

And in HD… yay for clarity or something. [insert smiley face]

4 Likes

I am so damn PUMPED to watch Superman TAS in HD.

2 Likes

Woo! STAS!

2 Likes

Zach Snyder’s Justice League of course.

Also looking forward to getting back into S:TAS, I had started watching when it was still on DC Universe and I’m excited to watch more. I never watched it much when it originally aired.

1 Like

Just watched Batman & Mr. Freeze: Subzero - good stuff but boy did they wreck the environment to save Batgirl.

I love that Superman: The Animated Series is now on there. HBO Max has proven to be quite a great hub of content with 90% of the stuff I loved about DC Universe on there plus all the movies and, in just 14 days, The Snyder Cut!!!

2 Likes

Thank you for posting this! Pretty much the only reason I have HBOMax is for the DC hub and this is very helpful.

1 Like

Can’t wait for the Snyder cut: literally planning two nights of themed dinners/cocktails/outfits for it.

Look, I really miss cons and I’m just very very bored.

2 Likes

I am so excited for the movie!

1 Like

Two weeks out and I guess the Zack Snyder’s Justice League hype is beginning to pick up…

4 Likes

While I can’t wait for ZSJL, I am far more excited for another of the animated series to reach the HBO platform. I grew up on the Kids WB Superman Batman Power Hour and finally having all the series in one place make my inner child jump for joy!

2 Likes

rubs hands together in anticipation of STAS making its HD debut

Oh…yeah. :drooling_face:

4 Likes

I can’t wait for Superman The Animated Series on HBO Max! :smiley:
HBO Max sure gave me a good reason to stay, even the Rocky movies collection are coming as well!

4 Likes

And Superman…

:00_justice_league3:

3 Likes

This is cool! I just noticed this ‘last chance,’ section for DC related HBOMAX content.

4 Likes

I barely got in reading The Losers & watching it b4 it left the 31st. I checked the leaving soon section by accident on HBO MAX. Now I check all the time. I’m waiting for SS today. Can’t find an exact time tho? I haven’t gone to bed yet lol.

1 Like