What's New 9/7: DC Pride (2021)!

Happy Tuesday!

Lots of 1st issues this week including: Crime Syndicate, Suicide Squad and The Swamp Thing. We also have issue 0 of Infinite Frontier as well as DC Pride (2021-) in its entirety and much more!

Let’s see what’s coming:

DIGITAL FIRST SERIES

TITLE ISSUE DATE
Harley Quinn: The Animated Series: The Eat. Bang! Kill. Tour 2 9/7/2021
Legends of the Dark Knight 10 9/8/2021
Represent! 13 9/10/2021
The Joker Presents: A Puzzlebox Director’s Cut 8 9/13/2021
Truth & Justice 15 9/13/2021
DC Pride (2021-) 1 9/13/2021

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

14 Likes

Will these new titles be listed under a new Era in the search or will they still be under the Rebirth Era?

2 Likes

Is there a way to show the new digital releases alongside the “Latest Releases” on the app? I keep I missing mew issues of ‘Legends of the Dark Knight’ because I have to search them separately.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey Codecloak,

They should still be listed as ‘Rebirth’ for the time being :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Amazing! Thank you! :dc_pride_club:

4 Likes

Attacking every title :joy: I’ve been off for 2 weeks. Coming back to a mother lode of amazing reads!!! Content is awesome. Loving the art in all of these; especially the new frontier titles…

The new Golden Age Wonder Woman issue is a treat! So glad to see them added. Keep ‘em coming! :wonderwoman:

1 Like

If you are jazzed by the arrival of Infinite Frontier issue #1s, come join the discussion here:

Welcome to the community @codecloak and welcome back to the community @Pangborne! :partying_face: Please let the moderator team know if you need anything!

1 Like

Joker Presents: A Puzzlebox #8 didn’t show up today.

Second issue in a row that’s happened…

1 Like

What I do is add titles to a list that I have named “Pull List”. I check it to see if new comics are in for the titles that I am reading. I don’t think there is a much better way at the moment to do that though.

Darn, @KookieSuperApe! Sorry for the inconvenience, I’ll make the team aware about this.

Thanks for the heads up!

2 Likes

I wonder when things like DC Pride drop, or the recent Last Knight on Earth or Batman '89, why don’t they show up under Latest Releases? That’s my go-to place to see what’s new on DCUI in terms of comics, but it seems like it’s not a 100% reliable source.

2 Likes

This should absolutely be the standard practice.

At any rate, I’m definitely going to be checking the Fandome Friday drops from now on to see if we get any more special additions on here.

2 Likes