What's New 9/21: Harley Quinn!

Happy Tuesday!

After a very packed Tuesday last week, things are a little more normal this week. With that said, we have the 1st issue of Harley Quinn and Superman Red & Blue as well as the 1st THREE issues of Green Lantern coming later this week!

Let’s see what’s coming:

DIGITAL FIRST SERIES

TITLE ISSUE DATE
Legends of the Dark Knight 12 9/22/2021
Harley Quinn 1 9/27/2021
Action Comics 1029 9/27/2021
Green Lantern 1 → 3 9/27/2021
Truth & Justice 17 9/27/2021

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

10 Likes

I’m excited for all of these titles! I’ve really enjoyed the new Green Lantern series. And I can’t recommend Superman: Red & Blue highly enough. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A lot…eventually.

I will probably check out the Superman Red & Blue sooner though.

2 Likes

Harley Quinn and Action Comics are bring up the Oops page. Green Lantern 1-3, however, were a delight to read.

1 Like

Thanks for bringing this up @KnightOS! I’ll mention it to the team.

1 Like

Friendly note:

Under “Digital First Comics” only two of the titles are DF titles (Truth and Justice and Legends of the Dark Knight).

The other titles listed in that section should be under “New Comics”. :slight_smile:

With that out of the way, I’m curious: Why are we getting Green Lantern #'s 1-3 all at once?

They each came out in April, May and June, so October, November and December are their respective 6 months from initial release points.

Does Publishing want to have a spotlight on that series here by having the first three issues come in ahead of the normal “from initial retail release to DCUI debut” window?