What's New 8/4: DOOM PATROL's Season 2 Finale & More!

It’s August! It’s not just a month but also an adjective in its own right, and accordingly, we’ve got some distinguished and venerable DC content for you to read, watch, and talk about in our Community.

Check out today’s News article to see what’s new this week on DC Universe!

As always, new comics for your enjoyment:

Batman Secret Files #2 2
Justice League Dark Annual #1 1
Red Hood: Outlaw Annual #3 3
The Batman Who Laughs #7 7
The Green Lantern Annual #1 1
Action Comics (1938-2011) 650
Batman (1940-2011) 187
Detective Comics (1937-2011) 405
Ghosts 97
Super Friends (1976-1981) 21
The Phantom Stranger (1969-1976) 7
The Spectre (1987-1989) 21
The Spectre (1967-1969) 1

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help inspire your creativity, we have a Doom Patrol Watch-Along on Thursday, our Stargirl Watch-Along next Monday, a slew of events coming up this week, and so much more in our Community!

Let us know where you are checking out first in the comments below!

7 Likes

I can’t believe Doom Patrol’s already having its finale! Feels like it’s just started.

2 Likes

Doom Patrol you just got here. Why you gotta go so soon. You’re going to be missed until you (hopefully) swift return.

1 Like

As the August Rush begins, I’m game for:

-Action #650 (love that the gaps in the second half of Action 600-700 are slowly but surely getting filled)
-Batman: Secret Files #2
-Ghosts #97
-The Phantom Stranger #7
-RHATO Annual #3

Thanks, @DC_Community! :metal:t2:

1 Like

I think Doom Patrol went by really fast because they released the first three episodes when it premiered, not to mention the quarantine and how time has become really weird (at least for me), time is either too fast or too slow, not much of an inbetween. Looking forward to a season 3, this show is really good.