What's New 8/3: Suicide Squad!

Happy Tuesday!

With the release of the latest Suicide Squad movie very much upon us, this week features a few Suicide Squad related releases including Suicide Squad: King Shark, Harley Quinn: The Animated Series: The Eat. Bang! Kill. Tour and Future State: Suicide Squad.

If Suicide Squad isn’t your thing, we still have a bunch of other Future State issues arriving this week as well the continuation of RWBY and Represent!

Let’s see what’s coming:

DIGITAL FIRST SERIES

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

6 Likes

I’m curious – why are we unable to read the King Shark issue? Not even the book page will load up.

Because it doesn’t come out til August 6th!

1 Like

Oooh! Duh, should have seen that, but my eyes and brains failed me. :sweat_smile:

Thanks for pointing it out. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s all good! Just gives you something to look forward to on Friday :wink:

1 Like

Just Read King Shark # 1! Suicide Squad has never been on the top of my list. But King Shark # 1 was a lot of fun. The new movie has me a little more interested in the team and its history, and it looks good to. Shout out to Scott Kolins and Tim Seely!

2 Likes

Finally got around the reading the Harley Animated Series issue and was not disappointed at all.

1 Like

i see the suicide squad movie, funko pop of king shark and ratcatcher 2, book suicide squad king shark suicide squad get joker on free comic day and got harley quinn season 2 on dvd.