What's New 8/20: BATMAN BEYOND HD, YOUNG JUSTICE: OUTSIDERS & More

Summer may be drawing to a close, but we’re keeping things hot, hot, hot here at DC Universe, with plenty of new things to read, watch and talk about in our Community, including a sizzling selection of new comics. To read the full breakdown, visit our News section or follow the link below:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/whats-new-820-batman-beyond-hd-young-justice-outsiders-more/

For a sneak peek at the comics that have hit the service, read on!

Aquaman (2016) - #39
Batman (2016) - #53
Batman Family (1975-1978) - #12
Batman: Sins of the Father (2018) - #12
Batwoman (2017-2018) - #18
Bruce Wayne: The Road Home: Batgirl (2010-) - #1
Cave Carson Has an Interstellar Eye (2018) - #6
Damage (2018) - #8
Deadman: Dead Again - #2
Death of Superman, Part 1 (2018) - #3
Detective Comics (1937-2011) - #321
Doom Patrol (2004-2006) - #12
Green Lanterns (2016) - #53
Harley Quinn (2016) - #48
House of Secrets (1956-1978) - #106
Injustice 2 (2017-2018) - #71
Injustice Vs. Masters of the Universe (2018) - #2
Justice League (2018) - #6
Legion of Super-Heroes (1984) Annual - #2
Legionnaires (1993) Annual - #3
Living Assault Weapons - #5
New Challengers (2018) - #4
Superman’s Girlfriend, Lois Lane (1958-1974) - #11
The Wild Storm (2017) - #16
World Without End - #2

“Geez DC Universe, how do you expect people to read all those comics in one week?” Nonetheless, we want to know- what are you most looking forward to? Batman Beyond? Bruce Wayne: The Road Home? Let us know in the comments below!

8 Likes

Batman Beyond Season 1 in HD is my non-comic priority for this week’s new content (once it arrives on the 23rd).

Heck, an intrepid individual even planned a Watch-Along for the first two episodes. Now that’s good thinking!

New books aren’t showing up in “New this week” on the Roku homepage. The few I’ve looked up are in their respective series, but there’s nothing at all on the homepage about this week’s new-to-DCU comics like their usually is.

2 Likes

there

1 Like

Doesn’t look HD to me still looks choppy or low quality

2 Likes

That may be because it’s new this week, not today. Expect Batman Beyond Season 1 HD this Friday.

4 Likes

@THTD While not specified in the OP (but specified in the page the OP links to) Season 1 of Batman Beyond debuts in HD this Friday, the 23rd.

2 Likes

Hey, @TheHelloThereDude, we do apologize for the confusion. For clarification, Batman Beyond HD will be available on DC Universe on 8/23, this Friday. This thread is just covering what’s new this week.

We are very sorry if this is a touch confusing but hope that helps to clear it up. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ah I see yes confusing because it says What is New on 8/20?, This week 8/19-8/20 would have made much more sence to me :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Thanks

Looking forward to reading Damage and Harley Quinn. Not most first choice I am sure, but I like them both.

I’d trade HD version of season 1 of BATMAN Beyond for bringing Terry into Young Justice through some time machine and keep him there for a season of episodes…

thanks

When will the rest of Batman Beyond be in HD. I know 10 episodes won’t be in HD. But it is kind off to be hey u can watch the first season in HD but not the rest.

1 Like

Nothing huge comic wise, but some bricks laid for a future foundation, so I gotta go

with Batman Beyond remastered in HD.

When will the rest of Batman Beyond in HD be added? I’ve been wanting to watch it really bad lately but the quality was throwing me off.

1 Like

Batman Beyond HD looks Am​:star_struck:zing! Very cool we get to check it out before it’s officially released in Oct! Thank you DCU! :bat: