What's New 8/17: Love is a Battlefield

Happy Tuesday!

This weeks sees the arrival of DC Love is a Battlefield – A Valentine’s Day special full of romantic melee and cooperation between many of DC’s beloved OTPs.

There’s also more Static: Season One, Sweet Tooth and a bunch of Future State to feast your eyes upon!

Let’s see what’s coming:

DIGITAL FIRST SERIES

TITLE ISSUE DATE
Static: Season One 3 8/17/2021
Legends of the Dark Knight 7 8/18/2021
Infinite Frontier: Secret Files 3 8/19/2021
Suicide Squad: King Shark 2 8/20/2021
Represent! 10 8/20/2021
The Next Batman: Second Son 12 8/23/2021

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

8 Likes

peruses the list

As Magpie said on Beware The Batman, “Shiny, shiny.”

yoinks, Yara Flor-style, Aquaman v1 #1, Hardware #18, Static: Season One #3, Strange Adventures #9 and Suicide Squad: King Shark #2

2 Likes

Awesome™:+1:

1 Like

I’m not sure I can trust anyone who doesn’t at least consider the option of reading Suicide Squad: King Shark :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Well, I highlighted it in Week 29 of the JLBC and approximately 0 people seemed to read it, so you might be neck-deep in mistrust, mon frere. :wink:

However! I’m enjoying it, thus far.

SN: Since seeing The Suicide Squad, “nom-nom” has become a phrase I’m using to a more prodigious extent than I was before the movie came out. I hope James Gunn is proud of me.

2 Likes

I’m sure that James Gunn is exceptionally proud of you.

2 Likes

Conversely, I haven’t seen any of his Troma movies, nor do I have any interest in doing so.

Troma’s only production of interest for me has been the Toxic Crusaders TV series, along with its accompanying toyline, by Playmates, of which I only bought the Toxie figure from, back in 1991.

Did I just 86 Mr. Gunn (which should be his DC character’s name, I think)'s pride in me?

nom-noms on vittles

1 Like

Static: Season One #3 is not showing up for me.

1 Like

Here’s a direct link for you. Does this work?

It does. It didn’t show up in my list of new comics, but it did show up when I went to the list of Static: Season One. I was just about to correct my previous statement.

1 Like

I’ll poke the content team. Thanks for staying vigilant :slight_smile:

1 Like

WONDER WOMAN 46!!!

WOO WOO!!!

Already read it. Golden Age Wonder Woman is the best!

2 Likes

200w (5)

Glad to hear you approve, @SteveTrevor2.0! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

If you enjoy the newly released DC Universe Infinite experience weekly, consider joining the discussion here as well:

1 Like

Y’all didn’t tell me there was a Hawkman and Hawkwoman story included in ‘Love is a Battlefield’! What a pleasant surprise as I read that today! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Not only that, it said “Now” to start the story meaning that Hawkman and Hawkwoman are still alive in the DC Universe and out there fighting evil together. I love it! Hope to see them back kicking ass in their own story soon.

1 Like