What's New 8/10: Man-Bat Swoops Onto the Scene!

Happy Tuesday!

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nope. It’s Man-Bat! The first issue arrived on DC UNIVERSE INFINITE this morning and there’s more to come! There’s also the 1st issue of Hardware: Season One for you Milestone fans as well as a bunch of Future State comics and issue 600 of Action Comics!

Let’s see what’s coming:

DIGITAL FIRST SERIES

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

11 Likes

When I saw the Man-Bat comic, I was thinking that @Alec.Holland must be excited about this since he introduce this comic to us 6 month ago! :grinning:

1 Like

Facts.

2 Likes

Probably be reading Hardware: Season One this afternoon.

I’ve managed to stay up on the new Milestone books so far (I’m sure this may change).

3 Likes

If you like, feel free to join in the discussion on this week’s new to DCUI selections here:

2 Likes

Somehow I missed this announcement and was very pleasantly surprised to see Wonder Woman 44 magically appear! Still have a lot of comics to go in her original run but I am glad to see them keep trickling in. Each one is a treat.

3 Likes

Hey

1 Like

Heya, welcome to our community! :slight_smile: Please let us know if you need anything at all ~