What's New 7/16: New YOUNG JUSTICE: OUTSIDERS, SUPERMAN #1 & More!

What’s that, you say? Tuesday? This week we’re showing off a whole new batch of comics, sweeps, and highlights across the board. And if you think we’re stopping at Tuesday, just you wait!

For now, check out the full slate of highlights and activities across DC Universe by checking out our News section, or following the link below, if you got it like that:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/whats-new-716-new-young-justice-outsiders-superman-1-more/

If you can’t wait to see what comics …await… check out our quick reference list below:

Red Hood and the Outlaws (2016) - #24
The Flash (2016) - #50
Hal Jordan and The Green Lantern Corps (2016) - #48
Suicide Squad (2016) - #44
Titans (2016) - #23
Wonder Woman (2016) - #50
Detective Comics (2016) - #984
Plastic Man (2018) - #2
Injustice 2 (2017-2018) - #66
Sideways (2018) - #6
The Immortal Men (2018)v4
The Wild Storm: Michael Cray (2017) - #9
Eternity Girl (2018) - #4-5
Hawkman (2018) - #2
Superman (2018) - #1
Arion the Immortal - #4
Detective Comics (1937-2011) - #317
Doom Patrol (2004-2006) - #7
Hourman (1999-2001) - #13-14
House of Secrets (1956-1978) - #103
Jonni Thunder - #2iving Assault Weapons - #1
Phantom Zone - #2

What New This Week shenanigans will you be up to? Or are you saving your energy for a couple announcements? Let us know in the comments below!

4 Likes

Looking forward to L.A.W. #1, the new issues of Hourman and of course those sumptuous SDCC announcements later in the week.

2 Likes

The SDCC announcements have got me amped for the week and I’ve got 7 new books to read as well😁. Looking forward to YJO tonight and Swamp Thing on friday too👍🏻

I’m just keeping my fingers crossed we get more than a few days notice on what is leaving at the end of the month.

L.A.W.!!! I never thought I’d see the day this weird series got digitized, and here we are. There’s some stuff I would have prioritized over this (where’s The Question Quarterly and the Green Arrow Annuals, already?), but it’s always gratifying to see the Question Collection growing.

2 Likes

I have earmarked
Superman #1,
Detective Comics #317 (featuring the flying Bat Cave!),
the Flash #50,
Detective Comics #984,
Immortal Men #4,
Superman Presents the Phantom Zone #2
i reviewed L.A.W. #1 (done by the old Valiant Manowar / Iron Man fella Bob Layton), and started Wonder Woman #50.
I have not read any of these before except L.A.W.

I am still waiting for them to finish up digitizing the last couple issues of Batman Family.

1 Like

@HubCityQuestion do you perchance have a post that lists all of the great Question-related issues on the service? I haven’t read much with him in it but after watching the episode of JLU with him during the WAL this past Saturday, I wish to consume massive quantities haha

@MRK4DP Here’s a handy spreadsheet for you! Every title in bold is available on DCU.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lQ5p5yIOosehC69F12yxLB7Kg_AdUZzoR3E5LDor6jE/edit?usp=sharing

1 Like

@HubCityQuestion
Holy Cow! This is awesome! Thank you for putting this together and sharing, I look forward to diving into the Question!

1 Like

I liked L.A.W. #1. I don’t get the dislike I’ve read elsewhere for it. The writing and art talents are talented people and this book was fun.

Looking forward to the rest of the series.

1 Like