What's New 6/01: The Arrival of Sweet Tooth and Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point #4

Welcome to June, everybody!

This month is, of course, Pride Month! The month to celebrate our differences and shine the spotlight on our LGBTQIA+ characters and creators in the DC Universe. We’ll be doing plenty of that throughout the month, so stay tuned!

This week we’re adding 68 issues to DC Universe Infinite! We have the full series of Sweet Tooth arriving ahead of the official Netflix series (which goes live on Friday), the next installment in the Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point series, the 1st issues of FIVE series that are new to DCUI and more!

Let’s see what’s coming:

:batparrot: FULL SERIES :batparrot:

TITLE ISSUES DATE
Sweet Tooth #1 - #40 06/01/2021

DIGITAL FIRST SERIES

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

12 Likes

Looking forward to Future Stat, Who’s who?, and I’ve already read Batman/Fortnite #4.:grinning:

5 Likes

People are always asking me if I know Tyler Durden telling me to read Sweet Tooth, so I guess I’ll give that a whirl (along with the TV series).

I’m quite interested in Wasteland, Sensational Wonder Woman and the Milestone books. Suicide Squad #11 is of interest too, but I’ll binge all of Taylor’s Suicide Squad in August, closer towards the release of The Suicide Squad.

2 Likes

I’d just like to humbly point out to the DCUI powers-that-be that a precedent has now been set: if an adaptation of a Vertigo series debuts on Netflix, then we get the Vertigo series that it’s based on here.

I’ve heard, shall we say, rumblings and rumors that a Netflix series about a certain Sandman will soon be debuting.

Just sayin’.

2 Likes

Fingers crossed! DC has been known to do some amazing things :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Well, I liked the june releases very much, but I fear this is just a one off thing. I obviously can’t expect for a new series to drop every month, but I would be really grateful if we could get a few guaranteed vertigo issues every month, at least.

Anyway, let me go back to sweet tooth, those issues aren’t going to read themselves.

1 Like